It is the evening of T*H*U*R*S*D*A*Y!

Hmmmm I do have an opened bottle of red wine. Would probably help me get to sleep later, aye? Would be my first drink of the new year, not counting the early hours of NYD obviously.

1 Like

Bugger.

3 Likes

Yeah she went to Cambridge.

2 Likes

burgers for yea :sunglasses: :hamburger:

1 Like

not editing that

1 Like

Managed to avoid having a takeaway last night but ate out for lunch and now I have a takeaway on the way tonight. I’m going to have a lot of weight to shift shortly. Should settle dow a bit when I get back to work next week.

1 Like

After all this talk of suits and kilts, I’m sitting on my sofa in a very comfy hoodie and Fat Face lounge pants. Absolutely no plans for the evening. Very happy about this.

scowling hard on the bus, accidentally made eye contact with someone outside the bus. it was not my intention to direct my scowls at anyone other than the seat in front of me :confused:

Grumpily making my way to the gym. Looking forward to getting back into the swing of things but I know the first time in a while is going to be a bit rubs :grimacing: I also don’t really know when to get off the bus…

Now?

5 Likes

You’ll feel really good afterwards - enjoy it!

1 Like

^This
Also rocking the ‘Loungewear’ look

3 Likes

What had the person in front of you done to deserve the scowls?

1 Like

Always surprising that Swiss Ton was a coffee man.

Got a new in-wardrobe chest of drawers the other day and have a drawer specifically for loungewear :sunglasses:

Bloody love Swiss Toni

1 Like

Softmints are great. Always end up eating an entire packet if I start though.

Any girl dissers curl their hair? I love having mine curled but the faff is so ridiculous I hardly ever bother. Anyway, I got this super duper new curling tong/machine that kind of does it automatically for you and I just tried it out and it’s amazing. Might go to work looking like a cherub tomorrow.

1 Like

My days :joy:

5 Likes

Noice. We’re theming our living room around a giant canary yellow light we fell in love with

1 Like