It is the evening of Wednesday

Evening Funky instigator, all.

Eating a pizza and watching the last episode of Legion.

The sky is looking particularly dashing this evening isn’t it

16 Likes

That is good. I’d have that on my wall.

3 Likes

pub quiz tonight and I think remarkably we might have a full team so could avoid coming last!

Well you can’t have it, we’re all using it.

Be safer just to go hungry then :woman_shrugging:

Getting ready for work by eating this

and watching Pitch Perfect 2

3 Likes

Please move the tartare sauce away from the edge of the plate.

4 Likes

When I or my partner put a white load on I always sing “nice day for, white washing” to the tune of Billy Idol’s White Wedding. Sometimes this puts me in mortal danger.

3 Likes

Then post another picture with it moved so I can relax

1 Like

We could have an entire day thread to provide @Twinkletoes with chit chat and small talk questions.

2 Likes

Abbafest going on right now in the Funkhouse.

1 Like

I sing “shopping in Tesco” to the tune of that Michael Jackson song Raining in Moscow

3 Likes

Going to eat some ice cream to sooth throat and maybe make me feel less like I am about to catch fire. Watch cfb highlights from the weekend finally, read, sleep.

It was fine. My sleeve mopped most of it up and stopped it dripping off the side (or whatever it is you’re so worried about)

1 Like

Hey Funkster and etc!

Knackered after a long company day at Silverstone (nothing exciting, just PowerPoint) and only just got home after a 3 hr journey, so going to the chip shop instead of cooking. Usual order is battered Sausage & small chips - let’s see what he has available…

Your HGATR on ABBA prompted me to get back into them again. I’d forgotten how ace they are. Thanks Funky!

1 Like

It’s a public service pal, no thanks needed. We’ve moved on to Beyoncé now tbh.

1 Like

Just watched this parody of ‘Apocalypse Now’, some performance art is next, then some live ambient music.

1 Like

We’ve done death row meal, what would the queen have for her death row meal, and then somehow got onto the goldmine that is the madness of my family.

1 Like

I’ve also been thinking that if there was some reason that I had to choose a genre in which to make a competent - not good, not even necessarily above average, but definitely ticks-all-the-boxes competent - album, it would definitely be easiest with doom metal. If I had to.

1 Like