It is Tuesday 20 Oct

Hiyaaa.

Seem to be awake again. Being alone in this flat feels weirdest when it’s this early hour.

1 Like

good morning
first day driving my (not) new car to work and I get an email saying my old train is cancelled :sunglasses:

1 Like
2 Likes

I got new rules I count em!

Love listening to music at this hour.

1 Like

or maybe 20-10-2020 at 10:20 is cooler?

2 Likes

Yesterday I woke up sucking a lemon

1 Like

Woke to shorley wall on the radio so am going to float about going aaaaaahahhhhhhahhhh all day now.

1 Like

Isn’t it ‘on a lemon’? Have I been not paying attention too well to the lyrics?

1 Like

Christ. What a shit night.

1 Like

Oh no :frowning:

1 Like

Little squidgy was awake until 3.30am, consistently feeding and not settling. Kiddo has been awake since 5.30am.

4 Likes

Hey its OK. He’s so young. Try and treasure these days xx

Oh I know. Just really difficult with a toddler in the mix. It’ll figure itself out, things always do. Just feel absolutely useless on days like that. Oh well.

Anyway, going to Sainsbury’s later. Wooo.

2 Likes

Oh man, yeah that suuuuuuucks so bad :frowning:

Hiya, going to do the bare minimum at work today out of spite which is hugely mature of me.

1 Like

I’m going into the office.

1 Like

You’ve not been paying attention to the lyrics Theo

1 Like

I’ve just done my random covid test and now I’ve got to wait between 8 and 6 for them to collect.
No reason to have to go to the office this week, so hopefully I can stay at home.

1 Like

Got a two day long departmental meeting where they’ve said they want cameras on the whole time “so it feels like we’re all in the same room together”

Genuinely thinking about setting up my mini projector to project onto the wall behind my desk. Stick subtitles on and catch up with Better Call Saul.

3 Likes

Greetings from Hoogy HQ

I’ll be here all day, every day

9 Likes