IT IS TUESDAY EVENING NOW.

Here’s the appropriate thread.

Got dauphinois in the oven and some steaks to go with it for a post-birthday treat, gonna power through rewatching season 9 of The Office too and try and put up with it till the finale.

What about you?

4 Likes

Hey up funks.

Got a stye on my eye which is not good.

So it’s stove top potatoes, veg and sausages for tea, then yoga and bake off and bed.

1 Like

Went for lunch with my auld ma for a bit, before Bridgend locks down… oh 5 minutes ago now. Really hope she can hang on with all this. Just about ready to cave someone’s head in tbh.

5 Likes

Big Tesla announcement at 9.30, so I’ll have a couple of brewskis while waiting for ma boi Elon to rock the world with his rumoured brand new market leading tech.

By which I mean playing computer games from now until bedtime

Ooh that’s never nice. RIP Slickeye.

1 Like

Did I tell you guys I’m knitting a Slytherin scarf? Cause I am.

1 Like

Doing a Thai cooking class. Hoping to learn the mystery of the green curry and how to make one that isn’t rubbish. :drooling_face:

Playing guitar on the porch

The porch is my room with the window open and the sun is going down

So not really a porch

1 Like

I have veggie spring rolls, and I’m going to attempt to make a peanut dip for them with hoisin sauce, soy sauce and peanut butter

2 Likes

Hello

Doing everything I can to not apply for a job I would like to get. Why is it so hard to get motivated to do something I actually want to do? Annoying

Other than that I have no plans other than to eat cake

2 Likes

Hi evening crew, how the deez are you?

I’m having a very small glass of red wine I found in the reduced section of our local shop, it’s really nice, love the reduced section. Got an absolute buttload of work to do this evening.

2 Likes

was it from the little tower of red in the co-op perchance
very much want one of those

1 Like

No, it was from the One Stop, which thanks to its sharing Tesco’s supply chain has Tesco wine at corner shop prices!

Didn’t see any pint cans :frowning:

2 Likes

Waiting in a restaurant for my dinner date to turn up. Drinking a Negroni.

6 Likes

discount wine, you’ve won me over though

Good drink choice, that.

3 Likes

Yeah, there’s generally some of the nicer Tesco stuff (not like the nice nice stuff, but what am I, a Roosevelt?) in there that they’re trying to move overstock of.

the ATD i live with brought me an Orange Twirl home

I’m making her steak tonight, I love steak

work was fine

Tuesday Steak Club :fist_right::fist_left:

1 Like

they’ll call us The Steak Brothers

1 Like