It is Tuesday evening

The state of Noel Gallaghers new song. “Let’s come up with the catchiest most repeatively annoyingly dull as fuck song.” I hate it. UGGHHHHHH

That sounds like it would be a nightmare to chant in a stadium.

5 Likes

Everyone in the CCB household is flagging, and we’ve still got five working / school days to go before end of term. Yay for lack of routine / mandatory hyping-up / bullshit about Santa not coming / double winter *weak thumbs-up*

yeah wrap her up in a blanket

10 Likes

Just relaxing before the TV and I go to see her sister sing at her first ever gig with a band. She has an amazing voice and they’re covering Patti Smith so I’m excited.

Here’s a selfie featuring the huge Christmas tree in the main hall at work.

6 Likes

RICK STEIN TONIGHT GUYS OMG

• in (with bells on)
  • i make bad choices

0 voters

Is that the one that’s like “she fell she fell right under my spell”?

Reminds me of She Bangs by Ricky Martin

1 Like

Ugh. We are still doing work in my class as lack of routine makes too much craziness

They asked me today why they don’t get an advent calendar with haribo in it or elf on the shelf like the lower class. Me…advent is not about fun, it’s about preparation…:grinning::grin::grinning::smiley::smile:

5 Likes

Why would anybody not be in…?

1 Like

always think i cba but then have nothing to do after masterchef and probably wont move so

So so so so jel

4 Likes

We are also practically crawling over the line… although decided to do PE first thing and that was a brilliant decision as they were so calm and relaxed for the day then

1 Like

she’s way ahead of ya pals, think she’s got two blankets tbh

Yes! It felt like my brain was rotting

1 Like

i had two tins of soup for lunch today :disappointed: i’m ill though so i think it’s allowed

Lots of cycling up this way…

Yes yes yes. Fuck knows why they have come off curriculum so early in my daughter’s school. What with that and the excitement (and in my case, abject horror) at meeting my dad’s new lady friend at the weekend, it’s been an emotional few days!

1 Like

Love your sloth! It looks so happy :slight_smile:

Mrs Z asked for sushi for dinner, but the only place round here that does it well appears to be closed so :man_shrugging: what’s for dinner tonight.

1 Like

Help me out here DiS. I’ve been tasked with an in-work Secret Santa for someone I’ve met 5 days ago. Things I know about him: he’s a man, he’s Irish. He doesn’t seem particularly sensitive/introduced himself as Bobby Sands to me.
Is getting him a dvd copy of Lord of the Dance a bit much on the bants-o-meter?

• Fine
  • Bad form

0 voters

It’d be chucked in the bin so hard. Wouldn’t advise it my man.

3 Likes