It is Tuesday. It is evening now.

Hi! Another looooong old week (inc. working all through the bank holiday) is over and I’ve got sausage, egg, chips and garlic mushrooms cooking and a few tins of Guinness to celebrate with. How’s Tuesday evening treating YOU?

2 Likes

Had hardly any sleep last night on account on my wisdom tooth playing up. Seriously considering going to bed once I’ve done the washing up.

I’m about to have a bath. Hate baths.

Jam roly poly pudding afterwards though.

Had stomach ache since lunchtime. Nothing a chai won’t sort amirite

On my lappyt in the library. Computers so slow that I get to post on here between switching programs.

Worth a chai.

3 Likes

A seven year old appears to have hacked your account.

19 Likes
POTW Nominations 06/05 - 12/05
POTW Vote 06/05-12/05

I love you

1 Like

Annoyingly though there’s star anise in it and now I can’t get through a day without singing “why d’ya wanna go and put stars in your chai”

2 Likes

Anise anise, oh with your chais I brew.

I’m currently sligthly drunk at a bar in Buenos Aires. Soon heading back towards where the hotel is. Might try and catch some of the Liverpool game at a pub along the way.

3 Likes

:heart::heart::heart:

Watching Star Wars: The Last Jedi

3 Likes

hola funky town, DiS. I’m WFH currently. Which means doing barely no work and listening to music all day.

2 Likes

I’m going to ask what you’re listening to, but that does NOT mean this is now a music thread, is that clear? :wink:

1 Like

Sounds like Anise tune.

1 Like

Turns out five days off was enough time to get used to not having to get up at 6 and sit on a tram. Very tired now.

Going out in ten minutes, and not enough time to do anything particularly, so currently debating which chocolate bar to buy from M&S on my way. Might try the mint truffle one? Bet as soon as I get in the shop I’ll just default to cappuccino or praline though.

Home, and child went off to sleep at 7 without a problem so I’m off to yoga shortly.

I didn’t have to go Perth btw, for those who were concerned for me (it actually turned out to be Stirling anyway, so just as well I didn’t go to Perth lol).

Baked potatoes later with leftover Bolognese. :ok_hand:

2 Likes

Yes sir! Currently listening to Hiroshi Yoshimura’s “Soundscape 1: Surround” (ambient)

1 Like