It is Tuesday the 27th of August

Alright mates. Still warm innit. Big ol case of the CBAs. Hope you all have a lovely day x

2 Likes

Morning tuna. Get our wedding photos today. And hopefully a trip to the pub, but not holding out much hope on that front.

4 Likes

Was so tired last night but slept absolutely terribly. CBA

1 Like

Morning! Last day of a very long 6 day work week today. Got loads to do but doesn’t matter because then it’s my weekend :grinning: Might go to Dartmouth after work and pick up something fancy for tea.

6 Likes

Got my hair cut finally

12 Likes

Have to sort out a 4000 word reflective piece based on work I’ve done over the last 3 years for degree purposes.

What a load of shite.

Link them to this site?

11 Likes

10,000 sheets of silver letraset just splatted onto paper?

2 Likes

Morning

Worst of food poisoning over now, but I feel like a shrivelled up prune. Walking to work, listening to Big Thief, met a lot of cats this morning already.

Need to find some sort of sponsor or investor in my tours. Found out the free tours, which make a killing anyway, also have sponsorship from UAE somehow. Why am I so hopeless at this business stuff?! Tired of being so poor now.

Going to heavily invest in the lottery.

3 Likes

Eating granola and drinking coffee as per. Not much going on otherwise. Somewhat excited about bake off being back tonight.

3 Likes

UAE does seem an odd sponsor for free tours of Manchester. I don’t know anything about getting sponsorship for this kind of thing. Do you go past/around sites that might be interested in sponsoring you because they would benefit from people being shown past them maybe?

Morning all. Working all bank holiday weekend has left me feeling drained and knackered. In today as well till 7 :upside_down_face:, thankfully off tomorrow when I plan to do nothing but sleep.

Lots of things to look forward to soon luckily, off to Manchester for my mates birthday on Sunday, and then going to Alton Towers on Monday, when it’ll hopefully be quiet-ish as the schools might have gone back.

My video went past 10,000 views. Crikey.

The most popular one by a country mile.

15 Likes

I’m still tired after a weekend of doing things and stuff.

lookin good teho

3 Likes

haha look at all yous CHUMPS going back to work today

i was back yesterday

2 Likes

Is that you playing in the video too?

Also, are you getting paid? That’s great.

(I note at the beginning it actually sounds really like the first half of the break in Call Me Al)

7 Likes

Hiya. Off work today isn’t it? Not sure I’ve ever been more glad to squander a random day’s annual leave.

Just filled up the bird feeders in the garden and now eating some breakfast. Plans for today include a workout before it gets too hot and cooking some nice food. That’s it.

1 Like

Booking off the day after bank hol? You mad genius.

2 Likes