It is Tuesday the 27th of August

It seems so obvious in retrospect, and yet I’m the first person in history to do it.

14 Likes

Yes it is.

Not for this, no. That would be a dream.

Good god. This had not occurred to me.

1 Like

It’s because of Man City, and Manchester being a target for foreign investment.

It’s odd though because they don’t tell anyone about the sponsorship, surely defeats the point in fact I think it’s meant to be secret!

I guess because I do what people now call anti-tours and I’m not afraid to talk negatiely about the council and make examples of businesses who have fucked people over then I’m a controversial person to sponsor.

5 Likes

The oceans be so nu-metal.

1 Like

saw this delightful car sticker on the drive in

7 Likes

You probably know the theme well from playing the game whereas I don’t so it’s unfamiliar to me!

Had an emotionally draining chat last night about something I think I messed up quite badly. As a result my sorely needed 10pm bedtime turned into midnight with added restlessness and worry.

Today will be smashing.

1 Like

Could get Liverpool to sponsor you?

14 Likes

This is where I tell you I hadn’t actually realised that Etihad was also a UAE airline as well as Emirates! That makes sense. Are these tours all run by men? I don’t really see what you’re doing should be TOO controversial TBH unless these are businesses the UAE like, but was thinking if they’re all male-run tours then possibly push a diversity angle and go into Man City and ask if they can help? Hmm…

2 Likes

Strong POTW feelings but I may be alone in that, sorry CCB.

1 Like

Morning all. Beach day today.

@anon45164313 are there any small business/women in business groups nearby that could give you a hand with any of this stuff? It’s a lot to fathom out on your own, especially if you’re up against people with corporate backing.

1 Like

I’m not sure, I’ll take a look.

I had to take out a 3 year loan to pay for 3 posters that were only up for a week and a bit. It’s really hard as you need to already be successful to be able to advertise. I mean, I’ve done myself no favours not being on TripAdvisor but I cba with that.

1 Like

I’ll take a “highly commended”

2 Likes

what are the pictures meant to be

Have you never seen a bike before

3 Likes

The first one looks like… Actually, nevermind.

the one on the left looks like one of those terrible cheap sausages

i thought it was a bag of rubbish

Avoid Liverpool st if you can mates, slowest bus ever. France was fun. Here’s me desecrating Bayeux

17 Likes

People say things give them the heebie jeebies, but I have a severe case of the ceebee aybees

5 Likes