it is wednesday and it is now the evening

hullo. wuu2 tonight?

not much going on here. having vietnamese and playing a bit of mario. can’t decide what to have though. what would you get from this menu?

• Pho
  • Ramen
  • Curry
  • Beef Stew
  • Crispy Pancake
  • Vermicelli
  • Bahn Mi
  • I’m OK, thanks

0 voters

AOB?

work internet died for 2 hours earlier, so really caught between doing some (much needed) work this evening or … not

could have pasta for tea but not really feeling it. Got nothing else in though hmm

going for a walk to wake me up a bit/clear my headache, might watch Urban Legends 3 later

Fin.

4 Likes

Had a massive beige dinner already. Massive. Disappointed to report that sweet potato waffles are pish though.

Dunno now. Might wait till it gets dark and use my new mini projector to watch stuff maybe.

Was meant to have a date on the bus into town and got cancelled as she has to go to work (nhs)

Oh well

Gonna get some beers and watch some utter shite on tv

you were going to have the date on a bus?

3 Likes

blimey why didn’t I ever think about that before.

2 Likes

chicken cottage and tins on the back of the bus

10 Likes

who here makes pasta again? remember i had some chats about it a few months ago but can’t remember who it was with

also generally, people with pasta makers - do you like yours? do you have a load of attachments? Is the Marcato Atlas 150 clearly the best and should I order it tomorrow?

Any other places you would suggest?

1 Like

not now anyway!

1 Like

living in glasgow i now only have two nights left for the next couple of weeks to go out and get some food and drink lots in licensed premises.
so that’s what i’m doing tonight. :beer: :tumbler_glass: :cocktail: :wine_glass:

8 Likes

and almost certainly tomorrow night :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Oh no, Tim Minchin is from Northampton :frowning:

2 Likes

Paddy McGuinness gurning up front as the bus driver.

2 Likes

Cheers! Least I save a bit of money hah

1 Like

Bleurgh - been feeling like crap all afternoon. I’ve got the snots big time.

Tonight will be comfort food and an early night.

Spent an hour building a cat tree and she is so ungrateful :angry:

2 Likes

GET IN THE TREE CAT

17 Likes

Having some stuffed mushroom things with rocket (the best of the leaves).
Having a kombucha again, out of bloody choice. More and more often I look in the mirror and don’t recognise myself.