It is Wednesday evening

I’m watching The Holiday for the first time ever.

It’s raining. Gonna run a bath fao @Bamnan.

Hbu huns?

1 Like

I’m getting into a bad habit of making a salad wrap at 5pm

2 Likes

Did up some vegan kebab meat with rice and hummus

1 Like

Evening kids

We just had a bit of drama - I came off the phone after a couple of hours of back to back meetings to find that one of the cats had gone missing. All the rooms and cupboards had been searched. Once I was out my other half went and paced the streets - she was nattering to our neighbours for a bit on the doorstep with the front door open, so he could have got out, but she couldn’t find him - although the chances of finding a small scared black cat who had never been out before would have been slim.

We searched all the rooms again, and then in the kitchen we heard a meow. Somehow the cat had got behind the drawers under the surface.

PHEW!

To celebrate his return we had chip shop fish & chips (although we didn’t share with the cats)

14 Likes

Went to the co op earlier so it’s two pizzas and Ben & Jerry’s for tea.

4 Likes

Just ordered Sushi
. .:eye::eye:
. . . :nose:
… . :lips:
:sushi: :sushi:

^
|

This is me.

12 Likes

Hey hey

Pasta with halloumi etc for tea then it’s a Frankie Boyle livestream interview thing then the football.

I dread this kind of thing. My cat is very quiet so will just sit in silence indefinitely if shut in a cupboard.

making sausage rolls. this could be a true disaster.

1 Like

Full English for tea

Also, I got a dress today, the collar has :whale: :whale: on it :blush:

14 Likes

What’s worse is that because they’re so young they still don’t properly know their names, or react to the shaking of a pot of treats (which was a sure fire way of getting our old cat to move).

Still, all’s well that ends well

1 Like

not had sushi in aaaaaaaaaaages.

1 Like

GET ON IT.

2 Likes

i shall but not tonight. but soon witches, soon. :+1: :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I sometimes think about you buying that giant packet of pickled ginger. What a GBOLo-pan.

1 Like

Work virtual Christmas party in an hour. Feel like I’m waiting to be called out to my execution. Last meal was veggie bubble and squeak.

8 Likes

realizing that I put absolutely no care, or ‘love’ into my cooking.

basically this guy

2 Likes

Finally got these after 2 months delivery time from the US. Was pretty sure they were lost.
So I’m sorted out for a good evening.

3 Likes

Have you considered making a mask of your face, smiling like you’re having fun, attaching it to a life size doll and then just leaving it in front of the camera?