It is Wednesday

Happy birthday to Paul Warhurst, Serena Williams, Olivia Newton-John, and my mum!

It’s raining and windy in Stockholm today, the best of all combinations :no_mouth:

What are your plans for the day? I went to see Petrol Girls last night and they were amazing. Today I’m gonna have a shit day at work and watch baseball.

Alright mates

About to head to work
Then I’ll do work*
Then I’ll come home
Then I’ll go out for a dark bike ride, should be fun

*probably won’t, will I? But I should

Went to see American Animals last night, was good

Fuck off, Wednesday

1 Like

Good Luck Keith

Also fuck off Epim… I mean Wednesday

3 Likes

I start my new job today :grinning:

8 Likes

All the best @keith

Late in today, put a phantom meeting in my calendar at work. 2pm finish though. Then pick up the kids from school.

Early night tonight beckons.

1 Like

Good luck @keith and @bergkamp and anyone else who needs luck today.

I’m in Vegas - it’s a bit mental isn’t it? My hotel is fairly staggering.

5 Likes

Aww excellent! The two pigeons who live in the trees at the back of my flat and always kick it round together have made new friend

Happy Wednesday, everyone. I’m going to bed.

3 Likes

It’s the most ridiculous place in the most ridiculous location.

1 Like

6 Likes

Which hotel are you in?

We just did one night in Vegas and that was more than enough for me.

1 Like

Morning all.

I seem to miss Petrol Girls whenever they play Cardiff - I really need to sort that out next time they’re down this way.

Got an interminably dull training session followed by an interminably dull meeting today. Currently psyching myself up in Starbucks.

I missed why @keith needs luck today but whatever it’s for I wish him all the best.

And I hope you’re all well too.

1 Like

The Luxor. Here for a day and two nights and that will be enough. It’s not really the place to be on your own.

Yeah - definitely go and see them I reckon. I was expecting it to be good but was pleasantly blown away. They are tight as hell and rock hard.

1 Like

Say hi to Antpoc for us, also GL :slight_smile:

3 Likes

GL pal, you’ll be ace, no doubt about it.

3 Likes

How is it only Wednesday

1 Like

Oh and good luck @keith Just make your selfie face several times, you’ll knock ‘em dead.

2 Likes

That’s where I stayed! We were in the pyramid and that lobby is scary huge.

We went to shake shack for dinner, did a bit of gambling and then walked pretty much the whole strip. I quite liked the Venetian one.

It Is Wednesday

Should get up but I don’t want to.

2 Likes