It is Wednesday

Hello dis. What’s up?

I’m in the tory lounge at the airport rinsing the free* croissants and bar. they have no veggie sausages though so I’m never coming here again.

*I’ve paid £20 to come in here.

8 Likes

I have woken up too early and brain won’t shut up. Definitely going to finally fall asleep just before my alarm.

1 Like

Get up and clean your bathroom instead.

IT’S OK EVERYONE you just have to ask for veggie sausages. The woman did look at me like I was mad/stupid when I asked though.

12 Likes

Phew! Eating £20’s worth of croissants sounds like quite a feat!

Oh wait, the bar is free too? Where are you?

2 Likes

At the airport, Theo.

13 Likes

It’s like you don’t even know me.

2 Likes

Which airport, Tills? : D

Oooh.

Now is this Manchestahh!

Or Black Hat airport, signalling you’re in league with all the evil people.

1 Like

Morning :blush:

I didn’t get to sleep until 2am and I’ve just woken up because apparently I thought it was a good idea to sleep on my arm. Woe.

Seeing some friends later who used to work here but moved back to the UK and Ireland, so excited! Gbol

3 Likes

SCORES ARE IN:

2 croissants
1 cinnamon danish
1 massive bowl of cornflakes
1 sausage sandwich (feat 2 sausages)
3 cappuccinos
1 cup of tea
4 glasses of cava

Pales in comparison to the man next to me who put away over 4 pints and 8 sausages.

35 Likes

Yes buffets are a game.

2 Likes

Christ, well you definitely got your money’s worth there. Where are you flying out to?

Majorca with the bike dorks (Madorka) but my boyfriend is an idiot so I’m on a different flight to him and our pal.

5 Likes

Morning all, morning Tilly. Today is my Friday! :smile: but I’ve got so much work to do that I woke myself up with anxiety and now I’m catching a very early train to work! :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Morning Tilly, Theo, CCB, all. My day off today so obviously the cat thought I needed waking up at 6, and now I can’t get back to sleep. Not got a huge amount planned today though so I’ll just have a good old relax I think. Pointless trying to go anywhere down here during the holidays anyway.

Listened to some chastity belt, Rick redbeard and u.s. girls instead. Didn’t get back to sleep.

Have fun @Tilly, not bad going in the buffet. Snooze in the plane hopefully.

Got up at 5:30… baking some bread and made today’s dinner (midday meal)

Work, haircut at lunchtime then home.

Some crazy satellite images of earth on the news today :open_mouth:

Edit: looks like it’s for a new programme

2 Likes