It is Wednesday

Morning folks. Not started one of these in a while. I’ve been awake for aaaages, pottering round waiting to do my blood sugar test before breakfast (end of pregnancy monitoring, I don’t think I have diabetes but we’ll see I guess). What’s on your agendas today? I’ve a friend coming over this evening and we are going to get a very delicious takeaway. Can’t wait.

4 Likes

Morning.

Off to work once I’ve finished my tea.

Really struggling to get going in the mornings this week. Probably just lack of practice.

Maybe a bit early for this chat, but what takeaway y’avin?

Morning.

Just managed to get her to do 17s on her bike and a few decent ones after. Broadly she seems positive about the bike. It’s a start!

Good luck with not having diabetes! (I guess?)

4 Likes

Morning kids

A day in the office today, which will hopefully be as quiet as uneventful as a fortnight ago when I first went back

Also, just got a double in my cereal, which is surely a good sign?

5 Likes

Do all DiSers eat their breakfast off of vinyls?

4 Likes

did you not get the memo?

1 Like
3 Likes

First test (which took five fucking finger pricks to draw enough blood) says no, I don’t. I need to do this 4 times a day for 4 days :weary:

1 Like

Whats worse than 1 shreaded wheat?

2 shreaded wheat stuck together

Those are clearly mini-shredded wheat

(Or else that spoon is enormous!)

Morning all! :wave: No work till next Weds and I’m on my way to Scotland for a couple of nights and its lovely and sunny and we are stopping at Tebay for breakfast soon. Today is a nice day (worth the 5.15am wake up).

3 Likes

Oh yeah in my head those are the normal ones. Completely forgot about the big ones for a minute there.

1 Like

FAO of @avocado

Happy

Birthday!

7 Likes

Oh really? Happy birthday @avocado yeah!

1 Like

Gonna try finsh my book (Underground Railroad) before the cricket starts.

Psychairlogist.

1 Like

Morning all :wave:

I’m in the office today

Happy birthday @avocado! Have a wonderful one :partying_face:

5 Likes

Put in the effort for you not your date. :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Quick question for people who are into gaming. If you were to buy a voucher for someone to spend on gaming, where would be the best place to buy it? I’ve only heard of Game.