It is

Genuinely used to go months without it raining in oxford :woman_shrugging:. There’s definitely some places that are wetter than others, and I think Manchester might be one of them.

1 Like

Shit the bed. 8th. Bloody 8th. I’m moving to Cambridge. As soon as @Epimer leaves that is.

It did used to be much rainier when I first moved here, about 2006, but in the last 5 years of so it’s so much drier. We’re still not as rainy as Glasgow, Preston…all them others on the list.

In fact, no one ever believes this but I’ve been doing tours since 2012…its only rained on 6 of them so far :hushed::hushed:

I only get a bee in a my bonnet about it because of everyone starting new blogs and insta accounts called some variant on ‘the rainy city’. Only the rainiest city should have that moniker, or else it’s a bit pathetic isn’t it.

Rain rant over.

1 Like

Well, how’s the family? How’s the family? How’s the family? How’s the family?
How’s your health been? How’s your health been? How’s your health been? How’s your health been?
Fancy seeing you here, fancy seeing you here, fancy seeing you here, fancy seeing you here
Time and off again, time and off again, time and off again, time and off again
Beautiful weather today, beautiful weather today, beautiful weather today, beautiful weather today
How’s the church? How’s the job? How’s the church? How’s the job?
How’s the family? How’s the family? How’s the family? How’s the family?
Beautiful weather today, beautiful weather today, beautiful weather today, beautiful weather today
Fancy seeing you here, fancy seeing you here, fancy seeing you here, fancy seeing you here
Time and off again, time and off again, time and off again, time and off again
It’s all that we have, it’s all that we have
Just that and the big, beautiful blue sky

2 Likes

do you want me to answer these cos I will

YES! YES!

1 Like

Just a bit grey in Brighton - we ain’t way down at no 45 for nothing

wazzing down in Notts

Nothing is happening in Reading. It’s at times like this i struggle to comprehend the sun even being there.

been to reading once when changing trains. went out the station for a smoke and there was a big festival thing going on in that square there, bars were full etc. was like ‘woah, reading’s a party town’

It certainly is a party town. We in Reading ne’er stop partying, even in this weather.

1 Like

Predictably dry in Cambridge, the unrainy city.

You ought to

Very windy

Drizzly in Wiltshire, I think, it’s dark so can’t really tell.

chucking it down in Leeds

Can confirm

Balmy and dry in le olde grande smoke

According to that list the rainiest place I’ve ever lived is Brighton at 45th and I’ve lived in three of the bottom five. It’s a surprise I even know what rain is.

1 Like

I was in Cambridge for my stag do back in July. It rained all weekend [although this didn’t really matter because I was in a pub all the time]

1 Like