It looks like we could have more Moderators. Who would you like?

All of us should be mods. We’ll see who the last one standing is.

1 Like

I would throw my hat in the ring but I’m not here enough in the evening/at weekends these days.

2 Likes

@laelfy is here a lot and seems sensible ad suited to this. not sure if they’re here enough but @anon64105032 and @Steved both seem like reputable fellas.

2 Likes

I’d back this allllllll the way (if you want to)

2 Likes

think this is a good idea.

If I could sack it off after a few weeks, then I’d throw my hat in there too.

@anon76851889 would be a good shout too and has seemingly thrown his hat in

2 Likes

Thanks boss but I think I’m a little too busy at the moment. If it comes up again in the New Year I’d genuinely put myself forward for it.

I don’t think that this will work - it’ll just get too messy.

3 Likes

yeah nice idea, would be a pain the PITA to put into practice though

Just throwing my hat into the ring as well, as I think I could do a fairly good job of this and it’d probably be an excuse for me spending a good part of my time online here.

17 Likes

Nominating @Jeremys_Iron and @TheBarbieMovie2023 (only if they’d be up for it ofc)

6 Likes

yes! you’re a great shout for this

No thanks, my preference is to shut down conflict asap which doesn’t seem to match what everyone else wants.

4 Likes

yeah - I think it is a nice idea but you need constants. i mean people still don’t know who the mods are here (and often just one of us is contacted about something rather than everyone), even after a year of there just being three of us. changing every few months would be a bit messy.

i would like to step down and a lady would have to replace me. i already approached db a few weeks back about it but as she said she can’t really do it at the moment. my vote would probably be @TheBarbieMovie2023 given @laelfy has just declined. edit: unless @nemrac is up for it?

also think @wewerewerewolvesonce would be excellent.

2 Likes

Yeah @allnerve you’ve made me like a @marckee post so just you go and think about what you’ve done

2 Likes

are we gonna vote on these?

Wouldn’t be nu-DiS without putting it to a poll

Would be good to know if any of the forum’s members who aren’t white men are interested. I realise this would me visibility on your part so I’ll leave it at that.

Good to see we have some who are interested *and also championed with seriousness *. So far that list would seem to be
@anon73286315
@andyvine (drawings of DiSers as babies for evermore)
@anon76851889
@wewerewerewolvesonce
@Jeremys_Iron

AFAIK all of these are male and white but I’ve not met all of you.

Wasn’t sure if @Ruffers was seriously interested or seriously endorsed. Sounded like there was a football angle. @Parsefone may have to comment :wink:

Sure, but I was going to leave it at least the weekend for people to discuss and consider.

1 Like

@wewerewerewolvesonce isn’t white

2 Likes