It’s 19:31. Evening thread time.

Saagers tonight. Half spinach, half blended peas since I didn’t have as much spinach as I thought. It’s very, very good.

11 Likes

Has pasta pesto with peas, broad beans and olives. Bit of garlic bread.

Bonza

Just sitting in the garden now as it’s much cooler than the house.

3 Likes

You are the Saag king (you can do anything (with green vegetables))

6 Likes

uuuuh, I just vaccum packed something for the first time and I am in love. mind fully blown. going to vaccum pack everything!!! :eyes:

Evening all :blush:

9 Likes

Chuck ‘em all in.

Made a big vat of pasta sauce with aubergine, red pepper, kale and broad beans. Had a bit with spaghetti.

Also, made a spicy potato salad for tomorrow.

Thinking gin and podcast in the park.

Evening all :wave:

Dinner was pasta* with homemade pesto and feta. Just sitting here with all the windows open, listening to Nils Frahm and letting the house cool down.

* we’ve switched to wholewheat pasta and do you know what? It’s absolutely fine. And I don’t feel all groggy afterwards.

Kinda sorta skipped lunch and now I’m famished so it’s time for a Plankstek and a beer :beer:

1 Like

went to see a flat which was pretty good so might just take it coz i hate faffing around looking at loads of places. got myself a burrito on the way home and now i’m playing the new zelda. that’ll do, evening. that’ll do.

2 Likes

New potatoes, quiche and salad. A decent summery dinner for these times.

Beer now, and staying with the summery theme I’m going to make myself a shandy / radler (delete as appropriate depending on how much of a beer wanker you are)

1 Like

Scampi and roasted veg for moi.

1 Like

Made a version of this

Drinking beer, chilling out and prepping for work tomorrow.

This is a Reminder to put your cold brew on.

4 Likes

food or clothes? or other?

THANK YOU!

(although I might leave it for a little while, since Jimbo is in the process of going to sleep and me grinding beans isn’t going to help that)

1 Like

ooh ta

need to overnight my oats too (check me out)

2 Likes

How long do you need to get a good cold brew, do you reckon?

I like porridge but never got on with overnight oats.

1 Like

too hot for standard porridge the now isn’t it

Just started 3.5 weeks of vacation.

10 Likes

14-18 hours?!?!
Cold Brew FAQs | Stumptown Coffee Roasters

These guys say 12 which seems far more reasonable
How To Make Cold Brew Coffee (simplyrecipes.com)