It’s 19:31. Evening thread time.

Never

Granola is the best.

CLOTHESALLOFMYCLOTHES.

… I am being overdramatic it was only some of my clothes but it will soon be most of my clothes. None of them fit me at the moment :laughing: :cry: so I figure store them away until they do (fingers crossed).

I did eyeball the foodbags though. Not sure why I would do that but who needs reasons?

Yo.

On train home.

Emergency frozen pizza for tea when I get in.

Evening all!

We had a variation of this for tea:

I think it needed more garlic and lemon if I’m honest.

We’re watching more Loki and then probably going to sleep.

2 Likes

Tried to eat this fella a bit more slowly than usual but I still feel completely stuffed

But also craving sugar/chocolate

9 Likes

Up the Otley chevin

18 Likes

OMG @dktrfaustus that looks lush

I had Vegan Shack tater tots, and their KFC burger and then some of the chips and then felt very potato heavy so did a workout but it wasn’t ant easy with one foot almost entirely made of blisters.

Am dying some of my greys even thigjh I love them but they stick up all over the place and catch the light and make me look a bit eccentric :smile: ill embrace them again after summer though. Have managed to dye my face too it seems.

5 Likes

:sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart:

Cold brew is on! @sarahispi

After reading those articles earlier I’m thinking maybe I should be putting it on a bit earlier. Something to try tomorrow I guess

1 Like

Evening! Think @Kallgeese and @keith kicked it off with their McCoy Tyner talk the other day, but I’m on a major jazz listening kick at the moment. Listened to a couple Esbjorn Svensson Trio records and about 4 Cannonball Adderley records today. Good stuff.

Probably some beers soon, didn’t do much work today but I’m ok with that.

3 Likes

Love that you’ve *** one of those words and not the other

1 Like

Watching The Spy Who Dumped Me and having a glass of red. Dogs are really grumpy too cause of the heat, restless and grumbly with each other.

Oh yeah I really like esbjorn svensson trio, well one of the albums at least, gonna put it on now. Cool idea!

1 Like

Listening to a pop punk playlist I made years ago for my old pub and sweating to death.

1 Like

My arm really hurts :persevere:
double :syringe: tho :blush:

12 Likes

:syringe::syringe:

1 Like

Why do grey hairs do this? I also want to embrace mine but find that I get a lot of tufts on the top of my head :laughing: :roll_eyes: I want them all in one place, the same length and texture as the rest of my hair please. Preferably a cool grey streak!!

1 Like

Making plantballs, listening to Cassandra Jenkins and having a rosé

Just started reading The Blind Assassin. I’ll continue that later in bed when I finally feel tired

Got a bit confused there because I thought the bit on the right was sea and I know that Otley is very inland

I’d never heard of Otley Chevin but I have just found out that there’s a park nearby called Tittybottle park.