It’s 7pm, it’s the WEDNESDAY evening thread

I’m fucking bakin

29 Likes

good evening DJ Dingaling

4 Likes

You look amazing! But it’s Wednesday, unless you’re DJing in the future

I’ve got a can of cheap lager and it has that lovely tinny taste I associate with summer. Pizza and coleslaw for tea and cutting the grass when the baby stops rattling around

feels like a thursday

bollocks it does

1 Like

I hope it’s not otherwise I’ve totally wasted my day off

Oh my god lol

1 Like

every day this week has felt like it was the next day.

Dingers you are officially as cool as fuck.

6 Likes

Still feel pretty ill. Had some soup for lunch which helped a bit and slow cooked pork carnitas wraps just now for tea :yum: Watched Dumplin’ earlier (Mrs Spin loves the books and want sure she wanted to watch it but decided today was the day), absolutely 10/10, brilliant stuff. Going to sit around drinking lemon and ginger tea and feel sorry for myself for the evening I think.

1 Like

To be fair, no one’s actually here yet :joy:

2 Likes

If I wasn’t hundreds of miles away I would be trust me, and I’d bring your doppelganger with me!

Windows open, there’s a lovely breeze coming in. Terrific breeze.

What’s your dj name, is it DJ Dingaling?

So so windy here. Has been all day. Love it.

Ah that’s such a lovely picture :slight_smile: hope that the evening is awesome and everyone dances their socks off.

1 Like

DJingaling

Evening DJ Dingaling and pals!

I’m afraid we have a situation over here. Dinner is about to be dished up but Winnie is currently using the end of my foot as a pillow and it’s ADORABLE so I can’t move but I also can’t eat dinner in my current position :sob::heart_eyes::sob:

It’s my birthday tomorrow. I’ve not mentioned that before, have I? :thinking:

Ah, I tried to take a picture of my foot pillow and she jumped up and off so that solved that one :sob:

Why do cats hate having their pictures taken? Is it just Winnie?

Have a lovely evening, all x

PS. Wish I was there to dance!

1 Like

My cat is stationary 99% of the time, but when i approach with my camera all i get is

5 Likes