It’s Friday. It’s the Evening. It’s the Friday Evening thread

Inevitably someone else will just have posted one. I have nothing exciting planned this evening. Share your more interesting Friday things here. Or don’t. Whatever you like.

1 Like

exits thread

Going to do some more Python tutorials then probably some FFXIV. Three day weekend woooooooooooo

Second this. It had completely passed me by until about Tuesday for some reason that Monday’s a bank holiday, so that was a nice surprise

think i might get a pizza

2 Likes

Same, except it was this morning and I fully shat it because I’ve done very little work all week.

Still. Three day weekend wooooooooooooo

1 Like

Sainos pizza, can of Moretti and The US Office.

Cannae beat it.

1 Like

Linda mc sausage roll, bottle of wine and probably watching the eurovision film.

Can you beat it? Unlikely.

4 Likes

Fish and chips and beer

Unbeatable

3 Likes

Little mini pizza and salad, elderflower cordial and some sort of documentary maybe idk yet

You probably can beat all of those things but I’m trying to make healthier life choices so back off

4 Likes

Mac and cheese crispbakes, oven chips and gravy; followed by assorted tins of Northern Monk.

Pretty good.

3 Likes

Somehow negative for Covid. Saw a GP who basically said “You have a very bad cough. It will pass. I cannot explain the other symptoms.”.

Got an empty.

Made myself a huuuuuuuuuuuge bowl of ceviche. Mate coming to stay tomorrow. House a mess. Numbers poorly.

Fuuuuuck oooooooffff

3 Likes

First pint back in my local beer garden.

Still shite.

SFPP :white_check_mark:
Beer
Film club
No Low tonight :scream:

I bought some wine and now I am feeling jovial

1 Like

Having a good day tho tbh. Did a lot of errands and chores, owned some russian kids at counter strike, went for a run. Got pie n chips for later.

3 Likes

Yeah I’m not pleased about this. I’ll start a Zoom call and cough my way through a few, yeah?

2 Likes

Accidentally ordered pizza with no cheese. Day, weekend, life… ruined. Might as well just go to bed.

Mate. :frowning:

No tomato is fine. No cheese is a heartbreaker.

5 Likes

Having an ongoing argument with the kids about why they can’t play GTA.

No not even just driving about. No. No.

5 Likes

How is that even an option.