It’s Friday. It’s the Evening. It’s the Friday Evening thread

Trying to think of what low songs work with a single vocal, laser beam is pretty high I might have to pitch it down a bit

1 Like

That’s it.

Osheas

1 Like

IDGI

Check the dis memes thread.

It involves a very long journey for both of us, but I think it’s about the mid point

Have you heard Adem’s version of it? That is definitely a lot lower than Mimi’s and works out pretty well.

Difficult to think actually which don’t lose too much if you take a voice away.

1 Like

has anyone ever had fresh out the oven quiche?

does it even exist or do you need to let it cool first?

1 Like

Settling beefs with violence?

fightin-words

1 Like

Three episodes of the Deuce, one glass of montepulciano and then a whisky. Already had a pizza.

See you there

https://goo.gl/maps/ATYoKraoigToqCH86

Except for the watching of Friends :slightly_smiling_face:

still don’t really get it. Am I to meet you in some Irish bar for this putative fracas?

now I see the map. LET’S DO THIS THING

2 Likes

I ate some chilli with some pasta

But now I’ve eaten dinner I dunno what I want to do until like sleeping and stuff

Apologies for the moderate whine, but i’d thought I might be dating this weekend but nah :frowning: so I’ll probably try and make the most rootinest tootinest solitootinest fun out of my solitude that I can oer the bank hol weekend

:grinning::grinning::grinning:

could we not duel at Tebay instead? It’d be a lot easier for motorway access

2 Likes

Feel as though we’d just sit down for a fish supper instead of the fight tbh

1 Like

Think of making a YouTube channel where I post videos of me dressed up as the Friends playing those little guitar kicks they have in between scenes.

• Wouldn’t ever watch any of these, not ever
  • Might watch the odd one if you posted them
  • I would subscribe to the channel, share vids on Facebook, sign up to your Patreon etc

0 voters

yeh, maybe pick up some lovely Lakeland beers too

1 Like
1 Like

OnlyFans

2 Likes