It’s Friday night!

Alright everyone?

Alright! :wave:

1 Like

Oh no is there another one on the way??

1 Like

Banged a load of extra cheese on a posh Lidl. Fantastic stuff.

7 Likes

Lower mid-20s here next week. Perfecto.

2 Likes

Already had pizza
Taking dog down the field
Wine and last of Blackbird I guess

1 Like

Is this one the final episode??

Think so…last of season. Big fan of it. Just irked that have to wait a week between episodes as it takes me 5/10inutes of each to remember what happened previously.

1 Like

just remembered in the red hot chilli peppers song ‘Around The World’ at one point he just changes the words to ding dong ding dong dang dang ding dong

1 Like

Can’t get my head around temperatures going above 30 twice in a summer, we’ve already had a heatwave?

1 Like

Nice! :pizza:

1 Like

Having a glass of sauvy b and playing tony hawk

Gonna put a curry on and watch the footy

5 Likes

:wave:

V fish and chips. :fries:
Pint. :beer:
Pool. :8ball:

2 Likes

Home alone with baby tonight as Mr s_w is out for leaving drinks for someone from his team.

Of course this means i’m already in my PJs and i’ve ordered (probably too much) Dominos. Need to find something good to watch now. Fancy a comedy, got the usual streaming available so recommendations very welcome.

2 Likes

Evening all!

I’ve absolutely overcarbed myself with bean chilli and nachos. I might be in bed before The Child.

1 Like

Kidding myself on that I won’t eat all six Viennese whirls.

2 Likes

Evening :wave:

It’s been a good day. Had breakfast here

Had lunch here

And now we’re here

Fair bit of driving in the meantime but avoided the worse of the M5 traffic. Forecast is :sunny::sunny::sunny::sunny::sunny:

16 Likes

That pier looks nice

1 Like

New profile pic who dis?

Just back from a workish day in London, train back to Brighton thankfully wasn’t too rammed with Pride-goers (or if it was at least we got seats)

In approx 2 minutes I will be getting shouted at by the cat for being out all day, can’t wait :smile_cat:

Stath Lets Flats, Detectorists (very gentle comedy) and Ramy are my three pretty different comedy shouts.

5 Likes