It’s fuckin WEDNESDAY!

Morning!

I’m trying to lift myself out of an incredible 2-day sulk which came on for no reason. I think I’m just tired and hate my colleagues (there’s yer reasons I guess).

We’re going away for 10 days on Saturday and I’m not emotionally ready to leave the cat behind.

How the fuck are you?

1 Like

Just read the Adele thread instead of getting ready for work. Stupid.

9 Likes

'er indoors is having a friend round for dinner tonight, which is irksome for multiple reasons, but primarily that it means that I can’t nude up as soon as I get home. Also all her friends have very similar names and I can’t for the life of me remember if I’ve met this one before or not.

Got an hour and a half meeting on keeping your desk tidy later on.

5 Likes

HELLO!

Survived my 18 hr train journey once again. Have just got into bed, and you know what I can tell you with absolutely no poll thread involved: Being physically horizontal is underrated.

Gonna sleep for a few hours probably and then hang out with a pal and enjoy the summer weather, which I’ve not had too much of up north this year.

Enjoy your Wednesdays @stupidsexyflanders and everyone xoxoxoxo

4 Likes

Morning!

Tiny human alarm clock is on the fritz again so another early start for me.

Got to mooch around town for a few hours while R is with his dad because it isn’t really worth going home with uncertain plans. Going to get my hair cut to kill time aa much as anything else. Temptation to get most of it chopped off to be cooler* is very strong.

"temperature wise, my hair will never be the other cool.

2 Likes

Me too actually. #regret

1 Like

The northern summer has been quite rubbish so far.

1 Like

Somehow overslept. Walking across the park and it’s bloody beautiful, even if I am in Basingstoke

Big old thunderstorms last night which was cool, but it’s currently 20°c

Didn’t get to sleep till 2ish cause of the storm, now awake again as the new washing machine is being delivered between 7.25 and 11.25. What do we reckon?

• Early
  • 7.25-9
  • 9-10.30
  • 10.30-11.25
  • After that

0 voters

I could have gone to work… then got paid to read it

3 Likes

Morning all!

The weather is forecast to be warm and cloudy today which might be my least favourite combination.

I’ve eaten the carrot cake oats from Tin Can Cook and I am full.

Once I’ve done nursery delivery, I might go and sit in a coffee shop reading or I might come home and fight giants in God of War.

1 Like

Off to Prague! Wahoo! Can’t wait to neck a Radler.

3 Likes

recipe plz

2 Likes

Went to bed late as a mate was staying over. Awake for an hour in the right because too hot/stormy. Couldn’t keep my eyes open ay 7am when the alarm went off. Today night be rough.

Good. Mega flashing lightning and thunder last night woke us but then I was pleased I couldn’t be bothered to water the garden last night as it tipped it down.

School’s out today! (For the kids) at laaaaaasst.

3 Likes

Last day today!!!

Slight chance this could be the last time i ever do the school run, which feels weird.

1 Like

schools have been off for weeks now m9

1 Like

Slept through the entire storm fml

no storm here (i think) but had the windows open so kept wakening up. pretty sure there was a carpet crash in front of my house really late but I refused to go and look at it because I knew I’d just sit watching it instead of going back to sleep

yeah why not

12 Likes