It’s funny that sausages

are the best form of meat product, but the worst form of vegetarian food, isn’t it?

Have tried every single version of veggie sausage and I can take or leave all the other meats, so this has been researched.

Please agree below.

Have you tried these absolute mad bastards?

^They please me

3 Likes

For me the trick is to not think of them a sausages so much as sausage-shaped protein delivery systems.

1 Like

Checked these out in co op the other day

1 Like

These have slipped through the net of taste testing all veggie sausages, but they look good…maybe there is hope

Regular lindas- fine!
Lindas with rosemary & onion - better than the other ones
Chorizo Lindas - the best Lindas

3 Likes

You are right, most are v bad. Things that are in the shape of a sausage but definitely the taste of something else. But deff give the shroomdogs a try

save it for…

3 Likes

Mines more of a cocktail sausage

1 Like

both of your statements are wrong, sorry

6 Likes

Cauldron veggie sausages beat every other sausage in the world, obviously.

1 Like

these are amazing

tofurky-sausages-original-kielbasa-package-v081219

1 Like

the chorizo ones aren’t particularly good, I like the cumberland ones a lot though

the texture of the casing is still off though

Imagine thinking sausages are a good form of meat.

1 Like

not ideal for breakfast, these. very much a tea time soss

2 Likes

What are you on about.
Linda Ms are great.

5 Likes

One of the wrongest things I’ve read this morning, and I was on twitter for 15 mins or so earlier

9 Likes

If you want a ‘meat’ like sausage the vegan Richmonds ones are really similar.

I think most veggie ones try and add a bit of spice or flavour, depends what you are looking for I guess.

it’s all in the cooking. ignore the instructions that invariably tell you to grill or oven cook them. get em in the frying pan.

I feel like sausages might be a slightly more ethical way of eating meat in a way in some way because you’re at least eating more parts of the animal.

1 Like