It’s Gotta Be May

It’s Friday! Or another day. What even are days? BUT IT’S A NEW MONTH!

Happy International Sunflower Guerrilla Gardening Day! Thanks, Wikipedia. Happy birthdays today to Rita Coolidge, Joanna Lumley, and Bernard Butler.

What we all up to today then eh?
:cow:

2 Likes

We lost the whole of April then.

Blimey.

Another thread at the beginning of the month, another missed pinch punch opportunity.

Working. Tuesday for me today apparently. Woken up really tired today for some reason.

We’ll find it down the back of the sofa in a couple of years time when it’s all back to normal, and have a double-August.

7 Likes

Morning. Work in a bit :frowning:

Its a butt that don’t quit.

2 Likes

Just realised Algorithms… Al Gore Rhythms, but its already been done twice on this website alone by @Aggpass and @saps

2 Likes

Nebulas that won’t quit.

10 Likes

Reminds you of me but he’s less hairy?

1 Like

He’s got dumps like a truck truck truck

3 Likes

Hey @xylo, one for you obviously.

1 Like

All night long
He looks like King Koooong

12 Likes

13 Likes

Hi,

Woke up around 5am and couldn’t get back to sleep :sleeping:
Had a bad day yesterday so the goal for today is to get through it without crying… again (had a little sob at 6am) :cry:
Got a video chat drink date with a friend around 5ish, looking forward to that :slight_smile:

Hugs to all

3 Likes

This is stressing me out that my desk calendar at work with the Korean landscape photos taken by a dead man is still on March.

2 Likes

Wonder if I’ll choke on an olive today

1 Like

THIS. IS. SPARTA!

4 Likes

Considering treating myself to a cheese and cucumber sandwich for breakfast as we have a nice loaf of Hovis (Burgen not available) Seed Sensation :thinking:

• You’re a maverick! Enjoy your sandwich :slight_smile:
  • Stop getting ideas above your station, have your usual week day breakfast.

0 voters

:thinking:

14 Likes

I LOVE :cheese: and :cucumber: :sandwich:

4 Likes