It’s Gotta Be May

i’m going to order some for next week.

1 Like

Thank you @Matt_was_taken and @aboynamedgoo, will see what is on offer from those two :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Aforementioned cheese and cucumber sandwich and also I am going to put a cute outfit on and try to make my hair look a bit less shit.

I hope you are treating yourself to something nice today, too?

Depends how long you bake it for

1 Like

All the birthdays are about to happen

2 Likes

Started a low traffic thread about it the other day

Got to call someone back and judging by the note they are deffo gonna kick off. But hey hum.

the next few weeks has the most birthdays on the entire internet

3 Likes

Morning

I’m having coffee number 2 and reading my book. I took the day off work!

Hoping to do a bike with at least a couple of the kids today but forecast is looking a bit unpredictable rain wise.

Tonight we will be having pizza and beer and watching the television

Also got sourdough starter on my cuff so i stink

Waiting for a chance to go do some skipping in the garden but don’t reckon anyone else is going to be about to cover for me before it starts raining :expressionless:

good morning

i have a call with my boss shortly :grimacing:

plans: nowt, nada. might try and finish my book over the weekend? also streets of rage obvs

Bought some (day after) payday vinyl

To pimp a butterfly
Let it be (the replacements obvs)
Hospice
Crushing

4 albums I really like and am looking forward to owning

6 Likes

Shit as a noun
Shite as an adjective

Mostly

1 Like

I am out of control.

10 Likes

You’d think with all the other technological advances that we’d have finally made a reliable, decently priced printer

1 Like

Morning
Period pains ahoy!

I’ve also still got a leak in my fucking roof!!! But a roofer is coming today. No idea how he’s supposed to see the leak? I’m not letting him in! He can look at it through the window.

Is the cheese grated on one half and thinly sliced on the other?

When I was in about 5 or 6, some year 6s at school had told me that shouting “fucking bastard!” was a mature way of expressing surprise. So when I got home and saw something that surprised me in a book, I thought I would impress my parents with my grown up language and then got a bit of a stern talking to.

5 Likes

My parents tried to avoid swearing around me as a young kid so my mum said ‘defecate’ instead of shit and I said ‘no it’s D for Dog, it’s K for Kate’

13 Likes