it’s my birthday

dunno if we need another banal thread but here are some points

I’m 36
I’m locked down in Plymtown (Plymouth)
I’ve not opened any cards or presents yet
If you have any questions about my life to date I’d love to answer them

22 Likes

Happy birthday!

Do you have anything nice planned for today?

Happy birthday!

What age were you when you touched the largest animal you have ever touched?

1 Like

HB Myyada! :tada::partying_face:

Who is your favourite ever Argyle player please, and what is your most missed shop, pub or club in the 'muff?

Happy Birthday @myyada

What is your earliest memory of all your life? And also earliest memory of drownedinsound.com?

:sunglasses: :raised_hands:t2: :birthday: :heart: :birthday: :raised_hands:t2: :sunglasses:
H A P P Y B I R T H D A Y
:point_right:t2: :point_right:t2: @myyada :point_left:t2: :point_left:t2:
:beers: :gift: :1st_place_medal: :trophy: :1st_place_medal: :gift: :beers:

1 Like

In time-honoured tradition, can you please visit Walkers Crisps and rank those fourteen flavours using whatever scale you wish, numerical or otherwise?

Happy Birthday!

What is the best thing in your fridge right now?

Outside of lockdown times do the goths still hang out at the fountain?

Happy birthday!

Who would be your ideal dinner party guests in the following categories:

Ceebeebies character or presenter
TV chef
Actor
Musician?

You must choose one from each.

happy birthday!

what was the best childhood present you received?

Card from Miniyada

13 Likes

I’m looking forward to SpagBol for dinner! Haloumi wraps for lunch!

2 Likes

Thinking I haven’t gone any bigger than a Shire Horse. I went to the Shire Horse Centre for one of my birthdays, probably when I was about 4!

4 Likes

I’m reckoning Graham Carey is the obvious answer in line with the era I’ve been going to games semi-regularly. Also got Peter Shilton nostalgia even though records show his time there wasn’t great. Also love the fact this:

1 Like

‘where did the goths hang around in your town?’ is a thread that could be made if we’re ever running low

5 Likes

Hated him, even as a 8 year old. And Dan McCauley. Carey is a good shout, very hot and cold though and he’s no Steve Castle.

Earliest memory is probably a very foggy image of goldfish in the first house we lived in back in Birmingham.

I remember DiS from the early days I think. Looking back at the WayBackMachine images conjures real pangs of nostalgia for trawling through Napster back in the very early noughties. Pretty sure I must have visited back then. I think my first contribution was to a thread about wrongfully forgotten indie bands and I included Mo-Ho-Bish-O-Pi and Purple Munkie. Two bands I stand by!

1 Like

Holy Shit! I’ve not tried about a million of these! I’m going to try and get my hands on some and respond properly.

1 Like

Happy birthday!

What number Plymouth Citybus have you got the most times?