iT’s NiGhTtImE!!11!

I just need you to try it to get that heinz spag bol taste tbh, but what I’d say is special about it - when you open it there’s a rather large block of butter on top of it to melt in :drooling_face:

Edit: you asked about the marg sorry :see_no_evil: @JaguarPirate i dont know. Its the first and only one I’ve ever had and im going back for more but was assured that its a really really gopd one, so feels like i cant ever have them anywhere else now in case none live up to it. Its only a pop up place though so once they go so does my marg life

1 Like

I mean when the first copy of spidey didn’t work I played Worms and Tony Hawks, which was a full regression to my 12 year old self

1 Like

Lol I love Heinz Spaghetti Bolognese :ok_hand:t2:

1 Like

One day I will make you and all of dis a batch of my spicy Tommy’s margs

Most people use a glass.

6 Likes

Took r to 6th form open evening

Now very much just want to go and do a levels again. Education is very much wasted on the young.

Got home, made a fried egg sandwich. Going to go to bed soon…

2 Likes

Wahey

1 Like

Well that was kinda fun

But also kind of a nightmare

1 Like

Me, every August.

1 Like

I’ve got one more How To With John Wilson to watch, which makes me sad cause it’s been a very good show

I Am Legend is pretty good it turns out

Book or film?

The book is one of my faves.

Film

Sounds like I should read it though too

Don’t like the film but the book is just great - nothing really happens for most of it, its essentially him just hating his neighbours and a sort of criticism of the suburbs. It’s so good.

1 Like

I can’t get my head round the fact that Videotape by Radiohead is supposed to be syncopated

1 Like

Yeah that sounds like your sort of thing all over :smiley:

1 Like

I Am Richard Matheson

imagine charles martinet taming a raptor

Every so often I reminisce about Fame Academy and how good it was. They would write their own songs and do little duets.

It was ahead of its time and now we’re stuck with Simon cowel shit.

Ainsleys singing come up and see me and Katie singing it’s got to be perfect ahh

Gone for fennel sausage pizza and Caesar salad for lunch. It’s about 25 degrees with nice hazy sunshine, Halloween coming at us from all angles.

5 Likes