iT’s NiGhTtImE!!11!

Quite lucky it would cost a lot of money to be able to visit that particular library again after the next couple of weeks then

1 Like

Putting it all in neatly like everyone else seems to do?

1 Like

I feel like this shouldn’t be accurate, but then earlier in the week I said a margarita tasted like chocolate - so what do I know

1 Like

No one could have expected the wild dual wielding of uncertain thumbs.

1 Like

Yeah they were good. Haven’t bought burgers in ages tbh, like to make them myself.

Think Sainsburys do a vegeterian version but never had it.

Just struggling to see how black daal would taste like that

I implore you to try it.

OMG that reminds me, I’m gonna have a really good marg this weekend

2 Likes

Where there’s a library, she’ll find a way.

1 Like

Anything special about the marg or just does the basics real well

I’m quite enjoying that your first gaming choices are similar to mine in the early days of lockdown - Spider-Man and then Control were very therapeutic ways of escaping being stuck in the house.

1 Like

I just need you to try it to get that heinz spag bol taste tbh, but what I’d say is special about it - when you open it there’s a rather large block of butter on top of it to melt in :drooling_face:

Edit: you asked about the marg sorry :see_no_evil: @JaguarPirate i dont know. Its the first and only one I’ve ever had and im going back for more but was assured that its a really really gopd one, so feels like i cant ever have them anywhere else now in case none live up to it. Its only a pop up place though so once they go so does my marg life

1 Like

I mean when the first copy of spidey didn’t work I played Worms and Tony Hawks, which was a full regression to my 12 year old self

1 Like

Lol I love Heinz Spaghetti Bolognese :ok_hand:t2:

1 Like

One day I will make you and all of dis a batch of my spicy Tommy’s margs

Most people use a glass.

6 Likes

Took r to 6th form open evening

Now very much just want to go and do a levels again. Education is very much wasted on the young.

Got home, made a fried egg sandwich. Going to go to bed soon…

2 Likes

Wahey

1 Like

Well that was kinda fun

But also kind of a nightmare

1 Like

Me, every August.

1 Like

I’ve got one more How To With John Wilson to watch, which makes me sad cause it’s been a very good show