It’s Saturday Time

Definitely send them a strongly worded letter

4 Likes
  • Sympathy
  • Dickhead

0 voters

Properly love that you vetoed their dog so they one upped you and had a baby

12 Likes

probably a bit of both really. but I’ve been there so I’ll go with sympathy.

Just bought some matcha tea powder on eBay

1 Like

Only for people South of the border - we’ve been advised it’ll be August before we can expect to play.

1 Like

Alright. Been productive:
Baked bread
Went to the garden centre
Gave some freecycle stuff away

Now for lunch and football, then some bike and hopefully a beer delivery arrives in the interim for a late afternoon sludge nap

1 Like

Was just about to say there’s nothing better than getting up early on a Saturday and being productive and doing some exercise then getting some nice lunch from a cafe/bakery

1 Like

Told myself beforehand to not get too pissed and embarrass myself. Like the one thing I wanted to make sure didn’t happen. And it happened.

1 Like

Can I vote for both? You have my every sympathy, you poor dickhead.
The fact they’ve been in touch to check up on you shows they care. I wouldn’t worry too much- your fear will be amplifying all of the things you said/did. Tomorrow’s fish and chip paper x

10 Likes

And I bet you were entertaining. I like to console myself when I think of prior similar mishaps that at least I wasn’t boring… :rofl::rofl::kissing_heart:

2 Likes

Thanksm8

1 Like

I’m waiting to see what the weather is like before I confirm.

Dreamt that a monkey hugged me and I pretty much froze in terror and closed my body off. I hated it so much and it went on forever

I wonder how it happened when John Torode and Lisa Faulkner first started going out. Like she was on Masterchef so do you think he was like “do you fancy going for a drink after this?”. But then how did it get to the situation where that seemed an appropriate thing to say/do?

• I’ve also wondered this and think about it daily
  • Go away

0 voters

You know that little bricked cubby hole they go to sit in after they’ve done a critics round? I reckon he cornered her in that.

1 Like

Morning! Been fishing (didn’t catch anything), a 6 mile hike with the Mrs and doggies, and already mowed the lawn before 8am. Mrs doing some ladies day with my mom, sis and sis in law. So I’m going to pop over see my bro and nephew during that.

Hope everyone has a good Saturday!

6 Likes
  • I love bread
  • Bread’s alright
  • I don’t really like bread

0 voters

3 Likes