It’s the evening now and that’s final

I’m at work until 8:30. But no one is here so I’m watching match of the day instead of working.

2 Likes

Binned off going out for a curry and came home to… a curry.

Might go to bed with a tub of ice cream and a book. Not like that.

Although

6 Likes

Also I’m in trouble for accidentally getting lemon dishwasher tablets because “they make everything taste lemony”

• Unlucky
  • BUT THEY DO MAKE EVERYTHING LEMONY

0 voters

My old flatmate had a real bee in his bonnet about this. Lemon’s a great flavour, better than anonymous green ffs, allow it.

2 Likes

Had a chip butty for tea, well and an extra thanks to v not wanting most of his.

No evening plans beyond blankets and internet.

2 Likes

Felt mostly ok (throat aside) when I woke up until I started feeling really feverish, left work at half 11 and got my mum to take me back to their house (who can be fucked traipsing up and down 2 flights of stairs to go for a piss, especially when I feel too weak to sit up for the most part). Temperature of 39.7° but I’ve felt really cold since getting back to the rents’ house :cold_face:

Send some healing powers to Pervy please, this year has been rotten for illness so far :mask:

Oh for fuck’s sake, I’ve accidentally bought peppermint and lime shower gel too. Don’t want a tingly bumhole first thing in the morning.

6 Likes

WTF There are no humans in the Cars (film) world?!

Why the fuck do they have mirrors and doors and boots

Peppermint, key lime and lemon?! Might as well put some salt around the rim at that point.

3 Likes

Haha @Kallgeese we’re watching a Murder She Wrote set in Dublin and Headmaster Charleston is in it doing a really ropey Irish accent.

2 Likes

deres more to dis morrder den dis.

4 Likes

Oh so you’ve seen it.

Having a mushroom steak and veggies.

I have sourced @epimer 's 9/10-rated pizza for this weekend.

1 Like

This post is a work of art.

3 Likes

not idly do the leaves of lorien fall…

1 Like

I fucking NEED to see this.

1 Like

Season 9 Episode 4. He’s dead now.

This LP is perfect

6 Likes

Had a good burger. Very happy about only having to walk across the street to get back to the hotel, it is COLD here.

1 Like