it’s the monday thread

Sounds good to me

I have no gigs planned for this week and it is causing me existential dread.

3 Likes

The next week and a half can do one. I just want to be on holiday already

I have not had more than one day of annual leave off in a row (excluding 2 days for exam revision) since the start of March. Think I have had 2 days of annual leave since the exam on 3rd April. Honestly kill me

Was running late but then managed to get back to being just on time. Take that, Monday.

5 Likes

Ignore that - it’s gone grey and started raining. HELLO AUTUMN!

Here’s the best song about summer being over:

1 Like

Just had to sprint down my road whist zig zagging from the left side to the right to confuse my cat into not following me to the station. Pathetic.

6 Likes

:arrow_up: three and a half day week
:arrow_down: so much to dooooo

On an wasn’t train, ran into a pal who works for the company so he got me a free upgrade to first. Just got a free :coffee:, hearing rumours of :croissant:s

5 Likes

Been asked to draft a letter, my grammar and shit is bad.

Plus I hate doing work.

Have you used Grammarly? It’s not perfect but really helpful.

She uses vinegar for everything, I think it’s a really drawn out joke of hers, and to be fair, she’s nailing it

2 Likes

I would have to take all the sensitive information out of it, I guess, which would be a pain.

Will just use the ol’ washing up trick, do it badly and hope never to be asked again.

Spent an exhausting weekend with my family as there was a work thing I wanted to go to nearby and thought I’d kill two birds with one stone. My dad has started reading the Spectator and my mum had decided the Lib Dems are great. I argued with them about why Roma people should have rights. Don’t have to see them until my 30th in November now though so :+1:t3:

Off to Prague on Thursday, cannot wait to sit in silence with my husband and a beer for four days

4 Likes

Bad case of the ceebs

Alright alright alriiiiiiight

7 Likes

Morning.

No news today except I am having a tooth out in about an hour :grimacing:. Annoying because I haven’t even got any fillings. Hurts like buggery though so it’s gotta go.

Have been trying to do one a month this year. Think it averages that, although I’ve definitely missed some (and it’s still way more than when I was in London) cos there’s not been much on I’ve fancied.

Anyway trying to find something for next month and on Friday 22nd there are two in Newcastle and one in Glasgow. What’s that about eh

1 Like

Feel drained by the latest round of family drama. Was up with the baby at 5:50. Commute to work was slooooow. CBA.

9 am, feel like getting stoned in the park and listening to space rock

6 Likes