It’s the Sunday thread

Why am I up at 7am?!

Whatchu doing today m9s? I have nothing planned except eating a nice roast dinner (for more info please see the @Gnometorious Sunday Dinner thread later)

1 Like

Morning dingers. I’m really struggling to keep my eyes open but I have to get up for work in 45 minutes so pointless going back to sleep. The cat will be up soon too I imagine. Work til 4.30 then not much tonight, today is my hump day and I’m grumptastic.

1 Like

Up past my bedtime!

ANGLOSA A DIS

happy RVV day

5 Likes

Would’ve quite happily broken my no cycling rule for today. As it is in at work from 7.30-6.

Where’s @laelfy at?

:wave:

Kids miraculously didn’t wake up until 10 minutes ago. I’m pretending to still be asleep. :sleeping:

3 Likes

And here was me thinking you’d enthusiastically woken them up at 6 on the dot to play games and run about and that.

I’m now being hit by cuddly toys.

5 Likes

Lucky you

Shame you’re not in the Snapchat group, the thought of that has cheered me up ngl.

Still horrifically hungover from friday and I have to go to ikea today.

3 Likes

Quite envious of my partner. She’s taking O to a farm today and I’m stuck at work.

https://godstonefarm.co.uk

aw i want to go to that

So do I Japes, so do i

Happy boat race day everyone.

Back at work tomorrow after a week off. The dread is already weapons grade. Gonna spend the day eating bread and drinking tea, I think.

Oh, sorry to hear that definitely go back some other time. It’s s lovely place.

I’ve been there a few times over the years when my sister has come to visit with the kids.

To make up for it, were going here on Friday

http://gastonfarm.com/events/

And it’s about 5 miles from Arundel Brewery so…

2 Likes

Any reason for coming up to Godstone? Seems quite far from yours?

She’s meeting a mate who lives in Eltham, and it’s about halfway for them both (apparently, it’s not really, but it’s a good kid friendly thing to do for a 2½yo and a 10mth old)

1 Like

On the train down to Wemberlee. Gonna have a few beers in that London before the match, starting to think we should’ve brought a bag of cans for the train ride though…

1 Like