It’s Thursday evening and all’s well

Because I’m waiting at the chippyyyyy

2 Likes

Jealous.

1 Like

had chippy dinner for the first time in maybe a year the other day when I went over to teach my brother how to use Ableton. Went to the same chippy I used to go to as a child, hadn’t really changed much, was a strange feeling. Chips were good

3 Likes

:fish: ?

2 Likes

Two battered sausage and a large chips to feed me and Mrs me

2 Likes

Pls share in the F&C thread. I usually go 2 battered sausages or 1 and a fish cake w small chips for myself

1 Like

Le sausage

That isn’t enough

2 Likes

You ain’t seen the size of a large chips here

I had a second attempt at Nando’s tonight as I was at Euston. Ok/10

A man offered to carry my suitcase up the stairs on the tube and I almost died of shock but now I’m thinking maybe he thought I was :pregnant_woman:. :thinking:

Naw I always offer if I see someone with a heavy suitcase who looks like they’re struggling

3 Likes

36 degrees here and i’ll still be working until like half 10 :frowning:

1 Like

that’s a ridiculous temperature, I’m getting annoying at how hot it is here and apparently it’s 22 degrees. Way too hot for me

Yeah but I’ve seen you and you’re a whole lotta man, so get yourself fed son!

Good value large chips are beautiful though, nothing worse than a disappointing portion size

1 Like

never really seem to get too hot or cold tbh.

maybe it’s more humid in england tbh.

Off to see Spencer Krug as long as Malin doesn’t wake up and lock this babysitter out like she did the last time I attempted to go to a gig. Pray it goes smoothly and I get to see it all!

8 Likes

yeah, it’s weird, fine outside but just feel really restless and irritable inside when it’s like this. Going to ruin bath-time too, have to have my baths boiling hot otherwise there’s no point.

Just because you’ve boosted my ego I’m have a bbq beans with it

Today a good decision was made

1 Like

think the buildings are built with the heat in mind here too (all painted white, have air cavities in the middle). just walked into the flat and its like we’ve got aircon on, even though we don’t have aircon.