It’s Thursday November 1st!

- got to speak to strangers on the phone

1 Like

Laelfy’s Expenses Ltd will do that for you, for a 5% cut

4 Likes

One of them was in the SS I think I read.

Edit. Just googled. Yes they were but the company appear to have owned it well

It’s Thursday, which is nearly Friday. And the meetings I’ve got today are the good, positive, constructive kind.

I’m going to speak to the person I fell out with yesterday and clear the air. I think sometimes you can gain ground by first conceding a little ground.

1 Like

Oh and the train is less than five minutes late today! It’s a miracle!

1 Like

Can’t stop listening to Chris Rea.

Need to buy a new phone. CBA with the latest iPhone 4K MegaX Lite or whatever. Just need the cheapest smartphone that lets me use whatsapp cos work insist on it.

Was eyeing up some slippers yesterday cos a bit nippy round the house in the morning.

I’ve turned into my Dad haven’t I?

The very same

1 Like

This isn’t the end of this

1 Like

Yeah a rather murky past indeed but as you say they’ve gone a long way trying to right that particular wrong.

Morning, through to Edinburgh again.

Forgot my keepcup, got some nice lemon-y water though.

Still umming and aahing about booking flights to New York, can’t really afford to…but can’t afford not to.

Alright? Got a personal safety training thing at work today, will try and work in a question around what happens if a gangsta is dissin’ my girl.

Going to see Orphée at the BFI tonight and I’m well excited. I plan not to hack away too much through it but thank god it’s subtitled.

TW: twee couple-y stuff:

Not soon after I met my missus at Uni I had a romanticised vision of moving to London and prancing around the city with her seeing wanky art house films late at night so I’m at my happiest on evenings like this :slightly_smiling_face:

9 Likes

Oh I’m going go the cinema to see that new Alan Bennett play via NT Live too.

On my own and not in London. Just as I imagined when I was at uni.

3 Likes

I TW’d it and everything :neutral_face:

:white_check_mark: pretty decent work day lined up
:white_check_mark: kids are in a good mood
:white_check_mark: off to barcelona next friday for a week away with work, and got a bit of leisure time with the missus there as she flies out for one night
:no_entry: can’t go to the gym tonight because the TV is working
:no_entry: weather is shit and i need to cut the grass at some point

:white_check_mark: day off today. Going to a childminder for potential childcare after my partner’s mat leave finishes.
:white_check_mark: Got me ma visiting for the afternoon
:x: Pretty skint
:x: Got work dread after a really stressful day yesterday, and I’m not back in until 1pm tomorrow ffs

Get sushi at Robata

1 Like

:no_entry: It’s hard to hold a candle

:heavy_check_mark: Meeting @anon76851889 for a drink tonight
:heavy_check_mark: Excited to try the 21 days of happiness thing @anon44830896 has set up
:heavy_check_mark: Anxiety feels a little more under control than it has for about a fortnight.

:negative_squared_cross_mark: Still a fortnight until I drive to Devon and visit museums on the way. Want it to be now.
:negative_squared_cross_mark: People refusing to take any kind of responsibility or leave their egos at the door not realising they are jeopardising the future of something I love.

:x: woke up late
:white_check_mark: so decided to WFH
:question: getting ears syringe cleaned later
:white_check_mark: gums are starting to feel a bit better

1 Like

Remember yesterday how I dressed as a penguin for work purely to try to stop being a miserable bastard, and I ended up winning ‘funniest costume’ and some nice prizes?

Today I am heavily featured in the top story on our worldwide company intranet, and people that I’ve worked with for 18 months but have never met and have never seen me are messaging me telling me that I look cute or that I look a lot more feathery than they expected.

Sake

19 Likes