It’s Wednesday in the evening

I am jealous of your wine den.

1 Like

I’m in a taxi for the first time in well over a year. How exciting!

2 Likes

Where are you going in this taxi?

You don’t have to answer this I’m just living vicariously through you and your hired carriage ways

4 Likes

folks what do you put on your cheese on toast?

Just had a random gorgeous cat come running up to me in the street mewling and rubbing up against me argh so cute

Ah pure love cats

2 Likes

yeah but what do you put on your cheese on toast?

Fucking hell buddy commited suicide today. Life’s precious folks, hug your loved ones.

Friendship

jesus I’m so sorry, that’s awful!

Shit sorry to hear that man, that’s so awful. Be well and make sure you get any help you need too, everyone needs support when something that painful happens

8 Likes

I’ve not eaten cheese for over 15 years so I’m not best placed to advise, but Worcester sauce i think?

1 Like

Thanks and @JaguarPirate, he battled mental health issues his whole life. Tried to help as much as a could, I’ll remember the good times but sad nonetheless.

7 Likes

I’m sure you did all you could and your friendship was a great comfort to him.

I have a friend who is often talking about not wanting to be here and seriously struggles, I’m going to make more of an effort to check in on him.

Please look after yourself

3 Likes

Definitely do that man.

2 Likes

Sorry to hear about your friend

3 Likes

Didn’t mean to derail the thread. Chat away folks.

So sorry to hear this ma man, absolutely heartbreaking. Look after yourself and always about if you wanna vent/talk or anything. :+1:

Appreciate it bud. I take solace in knowing I did all I could for him. I think he’s in a better place, no more suffering.

4 Likes