It's a Good Friday

Morning. Woke up early again. Going out on my bike for a bit.

Happy birthday @epimer :birthday: :tada:

1 Like

happy birthday big man

:tada: :birthday:

1 Like

Happy dairy-free cakes @epimer :birthday:

1 Like

Went to sleep early, discounting the numerous times I was up with the cat it was a great sleep, had a dream featuring the most disers to date.

Going to do force M to either come on a run with me (high potential to be disastrous) or watch me exercise (high potential for her to get bored and annoy me)

Best Jimi Hendrix song

1 Like

Going to work, gonna be heaving with illicit tourists. Enjoy your day off chumps.

2 Likes

Happy birthday. Hope they posted it nice and early so it could spent the prerequisite time on the floor without being touched

Good timing a 4 day break where you can just sit indoors and play computer games. Will be a nice break and you deserve it :+1:t2::+1:t2:

4 Likes

First week in the new flat coinciding with BST means my brain has fully made the switch to early-riser. Even had a new mattress delivered yesterday and a bottle of wine last night and was up just after 6.

Today will be unpacking and flattening boxes and slowly increasing the volume on the records to test the new neighbours’ tolerance.

caught another mouse so time for another walk

Was woken by the sunlight at 7.30. Couldn’t get back to sleep.

Today is mainly going to be more painting and painting prep, with maybe some putting things in the loft. Living on the edge.

Also need to remember that I bought and bid a nice egg fir my gf from the indie chocolate place round the corner. Don’t want to sit at my desk on Tuesday and realise its still lying under it.

Greetings from Hoogy HQ

I’m on holiday. All day, every day

9 Likes

Obligatory

4 Likes

Have a good birthday on good Friday @Epimer !

1 Like

Hey everyone

Just sat on the sofa. I got too anxious to finish my work yesterday so I’ve got to do some work this weekend but it’s fine

But wen is Bad Friday?

Happy Birthday, have a cracker! :slight_smile:

Morning,

I have an appointment at the bank shortly. Might go for a walk after. No other real plans.

Happy birthday, Dr @Epimer :partying_face:

1 Like

Keep getting a targetted ad for this

and this…

2 Likes

It was ok, wish i had some jam in to whack in the middle.

No further plans for the day.

1 Like

Morning chumps

Can I make muffins in cupcake cases? :thinking: