not happy about it

1 Like

Today is my Friday.

Still in bed

No plans beyond going out for pizza tonight

Loving half term life

6 Likes

Morning

Quite an intense day lined up where I’ve agreed to try and fit what would be at least a couple of days work or more into one. Then if I manage that I’m off to a gig this evening.

Cba

Everyone has booked this week off and I’m left to deal with everything argh.

1 Like

Morning

It’s raining. Couldn’t find a black belt, so have had to put a brown one on with black shorts. Had a rough old night with the hayfever.

I did enjoy the 9 minute stroll along the river path to the train station this morning though

5 Likes

No shade at my bank holiday working brethren but this 3 day week has come at exactly the right time for old safebruv
Thanks queen

kinda feels like 5 and a half hours sleep wasn’t enough - or maybe that’s just me :man_shrugging:t2:

The first episode of my show ‘Mozart’s Wife’ drops on Dissonance Radio today

I’ll probably do a thread about it later. I need some help from some of yous - especially the literature lovers among us

3 Likes

cbarseholed

Hey @epimer, I saw this and thought of you

4 Likes

Because of my testicles, right?

Get absolutely pissed down on walking the dog this morning.

Last 2 days of my current job. The struggle for motivation has been hard enough without half the place being on leave.

D&D tonight.

Woke up at 4am cause huzzyb’s pillow squeaks on the bed frame sometimes when he’s sleeping and I can’t bare it

Naturally I did an hour of TikTok and a 7km easy run before work as a result :muscle:t2:

3 Likes

Morning all!

My Monday classes finished weeks ago and I’ve been on strike so much that I don’t have much marking to get through so today should really just be catching up on some Dissonance.

I delivered The Child to nursery this morning and, as I was waiting at the gate, let out a big lingering cloud of digested bean gas. One of the staff came down to collect The Child and told her she smelled nice this morning. I doubt the two are unrelated.

You ought to get that checked out I reckon

Oh shit I need think about what I’m going to say

1 Like

Beginning of a week off. Nothing planned. Lazy one I think. Same as every day then.

3 Likes

Morning, had a shit night’s sleep since my stepdad comes home from work at 1.30am now and Misty was behaving so badly all day and night. Just a general tense atmosphere led to an awful nightmare so I’m now eating my breakfast, having coffee, and hoping I can actually get my work done today.

Feel like someone’s sewn a breezeblock into my stomach overnight. Might have to write today off.