It's almost Raffle season (new polls post no.40)

I guess we will also need a new volunteer to hold the ticket money this year.

If I can get a second device set up a might draw some on zoom, though you’d mostly be watching me typing on my phone.

Did someone mention my name??

11 Likes

Official mascot

Quite a split between late November/early December, though the weekday option seems very popular.

Will look at my calendar later for some perspective dates and we can start figuring out a timetable as they’ll have to be enough time built in for the prize donation and ticket buying stages.

Also need to solve the who holds the money issue, I don’t feel comfortable doing it because it could have benefits ramifications having the extra sum in my account.

I still owe raffle prizes from 2019 & 2018

:frowning:

soz @BargainMax @AQOS

I am a bad man

1 Like

SCUM

you got the instrumental version though right?

i sure did and i played it the other day actually, i was bopping

So hyped for this, I love Rafflemás so much

1 Like

really must finish the lyrics some time

just listening now actuallty…fucking hell that’s a lot compression and the crashes are mixed WAY too loud

blimey

I’m happy to hold the money

1 Like

:tada:

1 Like

Great, I’ll out it to a poll if that is ok?

Is everyone happy for @the_ravens to hold the money raised from the raffle while tickets are being bought and until it is donated?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

1 Like

Poll issues, sorry

Edit: poll issues solved

To my shame I’ve been too anxious to partake in this in the past but this time I am IN.

Not sure I can offer anything as a prize unless people actually want Countdown lessons

2 Likes

My last prize ended up being really difficult to find time to actually fully make (apologies to Aphex and I do actively plan to finish it) but i do have a weird idea for this year that is workable and suited to anyone who can play cassette tapes

The Mute Branches Archival Mystery Tape!!!

5 Likes

Better start taking some good selfies…

8 Likes

More polls!

Preferred raffle dates:

• 24-25th November
  • 1st-2nd December

0 voters

Preferred donation split (anon)

• 50/50 DiS/charities
  • 70/30 DiS/charities
  • 70/30 charities/DiS
  • 50/30/20 DiS/charities/Hardship Fund
  • 50/30/20 charities/DiS/Hardship Fund
  • Other combination (please suggest)

0 voters

Looking forward to this. I feel some of my sauces weren’t quite up to snuff last year as I was a bit preoccupied with getting married (in hindsight I may have been a bit ambitious participating at all tbh) but this year I’m probably gonna be stuck indoors with nothing to do but sauce it up.

2 Likes