It's been years!

Well, it’s been the better part of a decade since I’ve been on DiS. Not sure if anyone remembers me around these parts. Used to go by the name Mika. The name’s Dallas tho. Sending love to all of y’all from across the pond in the US. Had many a great night in those video chatrooms (I’ve spaced on the name of that site, my bad). Anyways, hope all is well!

2 Likes

big girls, you are beautiful

3 Likes

Why don’t you like me, why don’t you walk out the door?

Now EVERYBODYS gonna love today

I remember you having a rock star aura. Did you usually sit on the floor or quite low down in your room?

hey!

pretty sure i remember you being on tiny chat when i was on there loads in early 2010

what have you been doing with yourself while we’ve been spending our time on here?

1 Like

chickeddy china the chinese chicken

2 Likes

do remember you actually

gooncam

7 Likes

hi Dallas

1 Like

when are we bringing back tinychat?
it’s what the people want

7 Likes

tonight

1 Like

I remember you! Welcome back, stick around. It’s better here now.

1 Like

i remember you. hello again. :wave:

1 Like

Hello shyguy!
Yup, this sounds like me!

1 Like

Hey wiggy! hope you’re well!
Well, it’s a long story but to keep it short. In the years I’ve been gone, I’ve just been working loads (as a old-fashioned projectionist, legal caretaker for bud, and now weirdly, as an office manager for a pretty darn progressive business). Playing in tons of bands/writing film scores for friends. Had a drug habit that I kicked. I gained 80 lbs and subsequently lost 80 lbs. Was in a long term relationship that ended well after it should have. I think that’s about it for me.

How are you, bud?

3 Likes

Hey Shrewbie! How goes it?

The amount of times I was up until 6am chatting shit with you lot :anguished:

3 Likes

Haxball

1 Like

Hi mika! I remember you

1 Like

froglet and cowcow and bamnan and bamnan’s mum

Halcyon days

1 Like