It's 👏 the 👏 Wednesday 👏 daily 👏 thread 👏

Ha but what if those psychopaths that moved to London are now exodusing to Bristol to move small plasticine figurines just a tiny amount?

What’s next on the DiS standard issue book list? You going for Infinite Jest?

2 Likes

Mrs Fox has just rang to say she’s passed her QTS Maths test. She was absolutely shitting herself about it and tbqfh, was frustratingly bad at maths about 3 weeks ago. I feel like a proud parent, but in husband form.

Celebratory pizza for dinner tonight I think.

On a more negative note, our boss is here today which usually means a meeting that drags on for about 2 hours for no apparent reason.

4 Likes

Whey! Congrats to Mrs Fox!

All I know about Morden, Jeremys_Onion, is that it has a nice curved building in the middle of it. It’s quite nice to look at for a few minutes.

Putting an offer in now…

There was a post on the old boards from about two years ago where I had to return some packing boxes to New Malden/Morden or wherever and I state that it is NOT London.

Lol you’re in a daily thread. Ah forgive me, I should’ve checked the archives before posting, come on mate.

(I’m getting quite defensive about a place I’ve never even visited, lovely stuff).

Fuck, just replied, no idea what thread it was.

2 Likes

Your posts always make me want to move to Cork

1 Like

Up top ma man ^5

1 Like

:joy: sod’s law, taken on this old job and just got a call two hours into it for a 9 week job that pays an absolutely absurd weekly rate. got an interview on friday. wish eric luck.

:pray:

14 Likes

GET BACK IN YOUR CAVE!

4 Likes

Ooh, the People’s Playlist on Lauren Laverne this week is Glasgow themed @Lo-Pan and etc

glasgow themed eh?!
hopefully that means loads of talking heads

Too ill to do uni work properly but not ill enough to not do it.

hmmmm, nope I do not get this

David Byrne’s a weegie

kinda :wink:

1 Like

Byrne’s Night is actually a celebration of his love of bicycles.

5 Likes

ah of course! I most definitely should have known this