It's FRIDAAAAYYYY

Hopefully the UK doesn’t suddenly crash out of the EU or have a bunch of laws designed for Brexit start working and destroy the fabric of society!!

Anyway, was remembering Al Pacino doing a terrible Cockney accent again so here we are

1 Like

Afternoon Theo :wave:

I am awake but I don’t have to be awake yet. Very unhappy about this state of affairs.

Oh no! You mean the boy’s sleeping happily and you’re not? The trials of trying to just get some fucking sleep as a parent are hard enough when there’s two of you. Sorry mate.

1 Like

Yep, he is snoring away, I am wide awake :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Had a dream that Liam Gallagher wanted to shag me even though i was like lol r u kidding? I remember thinking it’ll be okay with my bf cos he would even be proud of me for it but in the end i felt too guilty and liam just had a wank in a towel that was on the bed.

24 Likes

Morning!

Terrible night (see the Dadsnet thread), but no work today. Watch terrible cartoons for now until an online shop arrives, then we’re off to London to the science Museum.

Off to see Jinkx Monsoon this evening with the TV and one of my younger siblings who quite often drags up to go out :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Morning! Back to work in a bit, which will almost definitely involve more fucking stock-taking :cry: might go for a pizza by the beach later though so that’s a nice thing at least.

2 Likes

Morning!

I’ve got to spend to day finishing a report that’s so dull that I’m dreading having to proof read it.

Mother’s Day shopping / dinner out later on though.

Awake since half-six here. Would like to sleep for another hour but I’ll have nightmares (daymares?) if I do.

Last day of financial year aaaaaaargh.

It’s fine, all I need to do today is:

• finish writing a patent
  • file three (3) patents
  • prepare for and deliver a training session, from scratch
  • write a training document that I’ve had all year to do and haven’t had time yet
  • do anything else that needs doing for Monday or Tuesday because I’m not in

Cool. Cool cool cool.

5 Likes

Morning

Am listening to last week’s 90s Spotify playlist. Forgot how good the a capella bit at the end of End Of The Road is.

Full day of work and then butter chicken tonight because clever CCB-of-three-weeks-ago made double quantity (and spare naan too)

5 Likes

Also the “neeeever gonna geddit never gonna geddit” doowop bit in the middle of My Lovin’ by En Vogue

5 Likes

I reckon I could listen to Your Woman on repeat all day and not get bored. Great playlist.

1 Like

I’m at the airfort. hope I’ve time to eat some junk.

Morning

I’ve woken up with a bit of a headache. Apart from that I’m ok

Went for a nice run this morning, picked up some mansun swag from the post office, now drinking a smoothie. Got excited for a second there because I thought it was payday but that’s next week, fffuuuuu. Gonna try and not do too much work today, then maybe drink a tin or two tonight. Friday.

Morning!

Things to achieve today:

• Get work out of the way
  • Friday lunch!
  • Meet someone near a fountain for some pokemon trades
  • Stand in a returns queue at the BFI to hopefully get a ticket to a sold out film
  • END
1 Like

Morning Theo, got a bit worried when I read ‘was remembering Al Pacino’ :astonished:

I’m back in my hometown so will be upping as many imps as possible between now and Sunday. Gonna have a walk around the castle walls like a big tourist, buy some cheese from the cheese shop, see my sister for lunch, dinner with my folks and then beers in the pub with some m9s.

3 Likes

I just too many chips at once and my body did that thing that snakes do to swallow.

1 Like