It's FRIDAAAAYYYY

My main Your Woman recollection was seeing my mate’s Whiteout album (had a really good cover that looked like a pack of chocolates) and then later hearing it on the radio and mishearing White Town as Whiteout.

Borrowed my mate’s CD and was fairly baffled how the band had gone from that to Your Woman.

:love_you_gesture::snake: Snake gang :snake: :love_you_gesture:

6 Likes

Sa-

Does it make your feet really tender after shedding? My soles are really rubbish rn so the idea seems appealing, but I am worried it will make the frequent standing on small bit of plastic that I do all the more painful if I went for a foot mask thing…

#wide angle lens

2 Likes

I’m wondering if I should try this. What’s the point/purpose though? Is it just for the fun of peely skin like pasting glue all over your had just to peel it off? Where and for how many £ can I buy the footmask?

Getting my last bit of stuff over from my old house today. My new room is so bright it’s actually a shock to the system after having a basement room for over a year.

1 Like

I’m preparing for an external verification visit at another campus. This visit (and the associated teaching staff) have been the bane of my year so far.

Playing football with some old men at lunchtime and then I’m off for two weeks.

:drum:

3 Likes

Morning all.

Now I’m well it seems Ms Horse is not. She’s not got what I had either - she’s picked up a brand new exciting stomach nightmare. Poor thing. We had planned a board game evening with beers and meatballs but I suspect she’s going to want to curl up in front of some comfort TV with something bland instead.

Not much else to report tbh. Hope you’re all well.

Found out that (among others also playing in tonight’s Africa Express show) Warren Ellis has been rehearsing in Leytonstone and popping into local cafes during his breaks.

I should have taken the week off and stalked him.

3 Likes

Its pay day, had a mostly guilt free flat white.

Forgot to get a croissant though.

Have you touched his golden violin?

1 Like

Working from home today

Made some bread (I’m not a baker)

5 Likes

Anyone who’s been to ATP and danced in the disco afterwards has had a few pints (and often more) with him…

Nah just walked past many homeless people :frowning: (and then actually bought a new keep cup)

What is this foot peel thing?

If I had to pick a Warren Ellis you’d know it would be the other one because I think if you as a go-to comics guy.

2 Likes

Do you know where to get some that are a good price. I’ve been wanting to do one for ages. What do you do with all the flakes?

I got given a free can of Fanta for falling over outside the chicken shop.

Happy Friday!!!

11 Likes