It's Friday Evening! And here's... The Friday Evening Thread!

Actually living the dream, laels!

Not really, but this is as good as it gets for tonight.

Nah, I would do that in a heartbeat… So long as the films were any good.

Feel a bit rubbish MH-wise. Non-standard Friday Pizza Protocol for me. Love to you all.

3 Likes

:heart: back at you

2 Likes

SFPP done, R in bed. Just the usual skiing and reading for me tonight. Will probably finish my book which will lead to some :thinking: about my next move.

Feel really rotten. Stupid immune system letting this bug in, I ate so many clementines earlier this week for you and this is how you repay me!? (actually ate them because they were really good, don’t tell my immune system I wasn’t thinking about it :shushing_face:)

A question for you DiS: What would you rather be doing right now?

Wish I was playing FFVII with that mod that bamnan posted.

Minecrafting.

Would rather be having a hot chocolate and biscuits rather than a hot chocolate on its own. Also having someone to cuddle me would be nice as I am feeling a bit pathetic.

Driving down to Bristol with the TV and my sister to see my grandparents. Bored of the motorway.

This makes it sound like you’re driving and dis-ing

1 Like

Sat in a quiet country pub away from everything, with a book and Stars of the Lid playing

3 Likes

Went for a quick swim in the sea, saw a stingray and got scared so got out. Dont wanna get irwined.

5 Likes

Just stopped for a spenos dinner haven’t we? Coronation chicken sandwich with a side of crudites and hummus thanks for asking.

1 Like

this just done me

1 Like

eating pizza

or shagging. would take either.

3 Likes

hi folks!

I’d like to be on holiday, feeling some sunshine.

Swapsies?

2 Likes

You’re not on holiday