It's Friday Evening Pals!

We made it. Still afternoon here, but no more work so that’s good.

What’s on everyone’s agenda for this fine evening?

Be well my kind folks.

2 Likes

just finished wfh

I’ll be off for a walk and then I’m thinking of snarfing a pizza and watching Shirley

2 Likes

alright - feeling sorry for meself so gonna get some big ole pizzas and a big big big bag of cans and watch some ghibli or something.

1 Like

Oh yeah forgot mine!

3 Likes

Beer, pizza, watch the new Star War

3 Likes

Watching the wizard fight along with 31,000 people, which seems absurd.

No other plans.

You realise you’re only 4 hours behind us this week, right? :wink:

I mean… Who thinks I should ban?

5.27pm even in my worst days this is… Disgraceful

Oh dear no I did not, go ahead and ban me @tilty.

3 Likes

If you ban NY you’ll have to ban the rest of us

11 Likes

No, I’m Neil Young!

6 Likes

Silly toddler is very on-edge today. Wonderful combination of under-the-weather with a cold and pushing boundaries.

Abusing power already, love to see it. :rofl:

Highly recommend everyone buys a remote controlled fog machine, absolutely insane bants in casa numbers right now.

2 Likes

Evening! Don’t feel very well, feeling a bit sorry for myself. Better feel better tomorrow, for Ikea (the best place in the world) and pumpkin foods (Halloween). Huff.

1 Like

maniac

3 Likes

:smiley: don’t understand how some people can hate it. I’d take a full day at IKEA over a theme park any day of the week. Love it so much. Fills me with HOPE

9 Likes

Evening. Bit irked that today was sunny and nice and the weekend will be rainy.

Doing a online quiz with work next week and they’ve sent us a £10 voucher for M&S so we can buy snacks, result!

Got my covid-19 vaccine trial appointment booked in for Tuesday :syringe:

Gonna make some Moroccan halloumi cous cous stew thingy for tea in a minute

4 Likes

GWS Kermo

1 Like

The TV made fajitas for dinner. She cooks very rarely - whisper it the chicken was as tough as old boots. But crikey it’s nice to not cook once in a while.

Might see if I can break my current hitting average of the last few weeks and manage more than two beers before I give up and go to bed.

Had a rubbish run earlier, I think Friday after work doesn’t work for me. Will try again fresh on Sunday morning provided it is not too wet.