Its Friday Evening (THE thread)

Thank you to the wonderful @cowcow for the wonderful cocktail hour leading up to the big Friday Evening thread.

Had a busy day about to annihilate beers, listening to Gordon Lightfoot. What’s everyone got in store for this evening?

5 Likes

It’s Friday! I survived my first two weeks of distillery operations without breaking or spilling anything expensive! I’m on holiday for the next three weeks! I’m wearing my favourite stealth Red Dwarf t-shirt I thought I’d lost but found! I have a book to finish reading, a book to finish writing and new tunes to listen to! I might research a new road bike! I have curry for dinner and plenty of cans! I have too many exclamation marks!

7 Likes

Evening all. I am making my own quesadilla‘s because I refuse to partake in fucking Salmon en crout (or however you spell) it with the inlaws. I am fucking winning.

1 Like

This, then vidya

2 Likes

oh, and today the fifteen-year-old lightbulb in my reading lamp blew. It’s one of those stupid Ikea proprietary types and I don’t live anywhere near an Ikea now. Grr.

1 Like

Pic please!

1 Like

Evening all. I’ve been trying to get a pic of the bee that’s buzzing around all the flowers this evening, but it was camera shy and stuck its face out of view

Gonna have a good old fashioned cuppa booze in a bit.

5 Likes

don’t think I’m gonna go for a walk with my bro tomorrow, going to just piss off my family instead. Blergh

• Good night to view a comet
  • Comet the hour cometh the clouds

0 voters

This has just reminded me that last night we had a garlic bread purchased from Morrisons. It didn’t has any garlic butter on it was just a sliced baguetee. Cheeky fuckers.

1 Like

Fucking love it. Extra bonus points: I’ve lost enough weight that it fits properly again :smiley:

3 Likes

Me rn

11 Likes

Have you any pictures of sheep on your phone ?

What cha drinking?

An invention: you take a photo and if a song is playing it gets shazam’d and it offers to put it on the photo as a caption somewhere, or just gets saved in the EXIF data

Evening NY, Barley, Ella, roughie, avery, bam, ccb, bonse, ttf, mmj, cutthelights and everyone else who is awesome who will post in this thread

Cleansed my face. Having a gin. Watching corrie. Too hot.

5 Likes