It's Friday Evening Time

Hmm, I think just do what ya gotta do :slight_smile: and if that’s just curling up on the sofa with a tea or something then do that! X

1 Like

Dont think should be buying off etsy this week as lots of sellers are striking to protest fee hikes

aaaah okay, didn’t know. I will just like a bunch of things instead.

1 Like

Fucking hell kids are rubbish aren’t they

You look like a guy willing to push the limits of culinary endeavour and I want to see how far you can take this

I’d do it but I don’t have any bacon

Or ice cream

Or hot cross buns

He has covid, not food poisoning. Wish he wasn’t so far away.

JFC what a great idea Rob? I agree! :grinning:

1 Like

The shops will be open in the morning. I’m willing to pass on the baton in the name of gastronomy and science

1 Like

GWS (not so) mini SSH

1 Like

Can’t believe people are lambasting our friend @rob.orch for an excellent hot cross bun situation

• Hot cross bun ice cream sandwich is a great idea :yum:
  • I’m just jealous I didn’t think of it first

0 voters

1 Like

I’m sure he’ll be fine my lovely xx sending hugs to you :hugs:

6 Likes

Just remembered I bought a big tub of raspberry ripple ice cream the other day and it’s sitting there in the freezer right now

1 Like

thank you and @Gnometorious :heart: he’s tripped jabbed so hopefully symptoms won’t be too bad and will pass quickly.

1 Like

I am going to try this, probably this weekend! Is that vanilla ice cream you used?

I’m just having a great time chatting to my DiS friends, having some beers, and listening to music.

4 Likes

yeaaah pretty drunk!

2 Likes

damn wish all the DiSers were here right now, we’d have such a good time

3 Likes

Yep. Don’t overcomplicate matters.

I’d go for a more solid bakers hot cross bun if you can - I reckon a lightweight supermarket one might not be up to the job

1 Like

I’ve got some Waitrose ones in the cupboard and they’re a bit sturdier than your standard shop-bought HCB.

1 Like

Making steak sandwiches :yum:

7 Likes