It's Friday! šŸ˜ YCMIU

Office christmas do this afternoon and then my plan is to head up to the Gunners in Highbury for the Outsider Pop christmas gig.

Adam & Joe were great last night. We got a mug.

1 Like

Last day of boredom for a while staying with my mum. Have some junk to sort out, and some orders to pack up and send but thatā€™s kind of it. When I arranged to come here to save money, it seemed fine that itā€™s boring here and I know no-one, because normally itā€™s 40 mins on the train to Brighton (where I have friends). Not if Southern Trains have anything to do with it.

Tomorrow Iā€™m off to my hometown for a few days, then up to Manchester for Christmas for a week, and will try to cram in seeing everyone.

Is this the job you were planning to quit to be free like Chris? Seems like good ammunition if youā€™re not going to end up broke.

Iā€™m tired and hungover, went to some sort of christmas booze/food fest out the back of a hardware store last night, ate the best chicken burger and wings iā€™ve ever had.

But more importantly I put a holding deposit down on a beautiful rescue dog, and she may even be with us before christmas.

2 Likes

hope youā€™re alright ruffers

2 Likes

Hungover, so very hungover. Turns out not many of my colleagues drink red wine so I mustā€™ve got through a couple of bottles yesterday and then topped it off with a pint of Neck Oil.

Colleagueā€™s bringing me a bacon sandwich :newbaconemoji:

Peng LME drinks later.

2 Likes

Oh snap!

Managed to complete the move finally, and now weā€™re got a really busy day with work, but, BUT then I think we can dare to dream about unwinding for Christmas. Iā€™m looking forward to a beer tonight.

1 Like

I havenā€™t got my bike so I didnā€™t even bring my Peng hat ffs what a disaster

1 Like

2 Likes

Youā€™re a good egg ruffers! Donā€™t be harsh on yourself, everyone has their blips.

1 Like

Did they go on for late?

They had so much extra stuff to show the earlier showing but ran out of time!

Itā€™s a moment that will pass x

1 Like

The two shows were quite different, with them playing different clips and segments in each.

I think it finished at about 10.45. I guess theyā€™ll edit the two together into one podcast.

Fridayā€™s are just the fucking best arenā€™t they. Glad this week is over with, itā€™s been a bit of a shit one.

My turn to see Boris tonight though, so excited. Practically lept out of bed when I thought about it.

1 Like

Enjoy your Ā£290 pedal inā€¦ is it Manchester tonight?

Oh thats good. I imagined they would mix it up a bit as repeated the same show 20 mins after the other would be a bit dull.

The jungle animations were so brilliant.

JINGLE

4 Likes

Iā€™m in nae fit state to cycle this morning so I got the bus. Weā€™ve betrayed our bike wanker roots :frowning2: