It's Friday. It's the evening. Here's the thread

With a thin layer of foil midway down

Do BSP fans still turn up to the gigs dressed in branches? Or did I dream that?

I have a tortilla coloured sleeping bag i like to zip myself up in

1 Like

Think I’m gonna pass out soon

Must check it out when it’s out so. Still have so much love for that first album and have never seen them live.

A comedy drunk man just got on the train.

Cheers

2 Likes

You’re quite partial to a sour, aren’t you? Had this the other day:

http://www.fiercebeer.com/product/citrus-tart

Have you tried it?

:grinning: ha yeah its a great pale ale (the name is just a bonus)!

Have I already posted in this thread?!

1 Like

Listening to How To Dress Well and trying to get into a new book that I’m struggling with. Have a good evening all.

thanks, hard to believe anyone cares anymore but cheers

1 Like

Yep :slight_smile:! You having a good 'un so far?

You’re wrong, it is the second best. The best is the ten seconds or so of Talk Show Host they used for that bit in Romeo + Juliet where Leo’s sat up on a burnt out stage thing.

1 Like

Eaten my weight in Brazilian BBQ meat and I am a sturdy man.

We’ve got reserves for football tomorrow, which is the first time in two months. Normally this is a good thing but I’m organising it and people keep dropping in and out.

I’m off work until April 18th.

For GoT nerds: apparently I’m walking where Lord hoster tully got his sea burial. Not spoilering bc it was years ago

2 Likes

Someone in Game of Throne dies?! FFS!!!

3 Likes

Yep, been getting into them a bit in the last while. Not had that but it sounds great! Will look out for it here!

I’ve only just now started watching it’s always sunny in Philadelphia
it’s sorta like looking in the mirror

I’m a fan but not a huge fan apart for their brilliant debut. In 2003 when it came out they ended up supporting so many headline bands that I’d bought tickets for. I saw them six times in 2003 alone and over the years I must have seen them on the upper teen number of times despite not being their biggest fan.

Its a proper tooth rotter! I highly recommend it :+1: