It's Friday night and the feeling's right

Got some crispy duck pancakes for dinner and about to do some sparklers in the garden :blush:

You?

7 Likes

A bit tired after a night shift last night. I’m back at work tomorrow at 8am.

Obviously a night in (what else is there). I’ll watch the last episode of The Queen’s Gambit and then will start to watch A Star Is Born (Judy Garland one).

1 Like

fuckin yaaaassssss

1 Like

Reminds me of the public safety information advert from the 80s.

Take care. Be safe.

1 Like

Evening :first_quarter_moon_with_face:
Finally watching Dawson’s Creek and properly loving it. Although do do do dodo isn’t the theme song??

1 Like

ready to rejoin the rest of dis now I think

Didn’t realise it was from 1976. I remember it well growing up.

2 Likes

Dawson’s a bit of a square isn’t he.
Enjoying the use of Chumbawumba though

are you thinking of hollyoaks?

2 Likes

Which song?

1 Like

No no, definitely the idontwannawaait for our liiiives to be ov-uuuuuuuurrr
The theme song??

:smiley: which one do you THINK

1 Like

no idea what that is.

Hollyoaks theme is funny though, like when they update it with some phat techno beats and it’s still that cheesy little guitar line at the end, good stuff

2 Likes

Was it from their album The Boy Bands Have Won, and All the Copyists and the Tribute Bands and the TV Talent Show Producers Have Won, If We Allow Our Culture to Be Shaped by Mimicry, Whether from Lack of Ideas or from Exaggerated Respect. You Should Never Try to Freeze Culture. What You Can Do Is Recycle That Culture. Take Your Older Brother’s Hand-Me-Down Jacket and Re-Style It, Re-Fashion It to the Point Where It Becomes Your Own. But Don’t Just Regurgitate Creative History, or Hold Art and Music and Literature as Fixed, Untouchable and Kept Under Glass. The People Who Try to ‘Guard’ Any Particular Form of Music Are, Like the Copyists and Manufactured Bands, Doing It the Worst Disservice, Because the Only Thing That You Can Do to Music That Will Damage It Is Not Change It, Not Make It Your Own. Because Then It Dies, Then It’s Over, Then It’s Done, and the Boy Bands Have Won

1 Like
1 Like

Film Nerd ain’t he

1 Like

Hahaha Jesus fucking christ

I asked them to post less but they flat out refused.

I know for a fact that you didn’t have to google that and it pleases me

Went for a run, via the wanker beer shop, going to shower then make fajitas for dinner. Then might have a crack at a 2 player version of catan