It's Friday Night eh?

Still afternoon here, but past the 6PM curfew to start said thread there, yeah?

How we all doing? Plans? Dinner?

1 Like

halfway through my second can and I’m still feeling down, it’s not a good sign

Hope you feel better soon buddy!

1 Like

fuck, it’s friday? decided it was thursday for some reason

WFH today so now have no desire to leave the house. Bojack and rum it is.

Standard pizza then off out for a mate’s birthday. Could do with it stopping raining, really.

gym. some soup after that. maybe a bit of basketball.

Bit wet out, innit? Going to a gig tonight, reaaaaaaly cba

getting rained on on my way to see bouncing souls

You’re a good man NY. Never let it be said otherwise.

1 Like

SFPP

Oh, and, um… The Captain Underpants Movie :smiley:

9 Likes

this homemade?

1 Like

Might order 3 large pizzas tonight after seeing that beaut. Mamma mia!

Pizzzzzzàaàaaaaàaaàaaaaàà then bed

Bojack and rum, solid Friday evening :+1:

2 Likes

What gig?

@japes m8 is this bit edible I can’t tell

8 Likes

just remembered a time when I worked with someone who hated that song wanna go surfing by the drums and every now and then I used to pop my head round the corner of the door to his office (he had a very small room he worked in alone) and would go something like ‘Hey Matt, just wanted to ask whether you WANNA GO SAAFFFFINNNN’

proper legend I was.

1 Like

think I hate that song too

2 Likes

Hi NY and other nerds,

I have done NOTHING today apart from have a bath and move from bedroom to sofa. Not feeling guilty tho cos I’ve been poorly so need to lie down a lot.

Feeling a little bit upset my BFF is going to to see Hannah Gadsby tonight. I didn’t even know she was touring until AW mentioned it and I would have liked to have gone. Also she’s going with one of my absolute favourites of her friends so it would have been nice to have been invited along :cry: gotta remind myself I do loads of stuff with different groups of friends and don’t invite her to everything so it’s fair enough and maybe she didn’t even realise I liked her too.

Gonna watch some stand up and drink a few beers. Maybe a little prosecco to celebrate Friday.

Anyone have any good stand up recs? Women especially but all suggestions welcome! Thanks :blush:

Hugs to everyone x